This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3493 days 17 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I see Carlos as a villain because he told me that Maxwell was planning to vote me out about f8-ish, and I told Max and he said he would never do that. Both of us decided then that Carlos was not to be trusted, but we never voted him out. This was because we didn't see him as a threat. He lied to me, and I don't appreciate liars in my eyes.
3493 days 15 hours ago
log2016
received 5/7 votes
3493 days 14 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Has a winner been decided yet, or is it too close?
3493 days 13 hours ago
log2016
you will have to wait and see
3493 days 12 hours ago
david623
Seriously. I'm not even sure why I ended up in f3. The only person that I stayed assigned with the whole game was Carlos. In the beginning, Joey, Steve, and I joined together. Steve, being the asshole he is, decided to quit. Shortly after, Joey went inactive. Carlos and I avoided that we would stick together because we were two of the most active in our tribe. When we made it to merge, I became semi-inactive because of school. I didn't show up to most challenges. It was embarrassing. For some reason, until f5, the vote was always completely split, and it looked like it was all random. Almost every tribal council it seemed like Carlos and I were solely taking ppl out. Did no one bother to align with anyone else? Well anyways, I was completely devoted in another group Survivor game, FlamerGamer8's Survivor. Ugh, and I got 4th in that one. And the one I've wanted out since day one won. But when i wanted to take him out, who listened to me! No one! Because everyone thought he was a hated player who wouldn't get any votes. Whatever..

Anyways, what I wanted to say was, don't vote for me. I really didn't do much, and I really just wanted to make sure that Carlos made it to f3 because he was always active. You should totally vote Carlos though, lol. Or Riley! They're both very well deserving of the title of Sole Survivor. But, um, yeah. I hope we all play a group game together soon. Even though I wasn't active. Oops. Love you all, bye! <3
3493 days 12 hours ago
wym395
I love you too David!!! =D
3493 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I get no love =(
Maxwell likes me.
3492 days 15 hours ago
yinzer149
Watch David win now
3492 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
LOL Leo?! You haven't even competed this season, what are you doing here?

Are you... professing your love for me?

open group

Jay and Log's Survivor: Morocco

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!