This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2 EPISODE 10: CASTINGS

Topic » NTM 2 EPISODE 10: CASTINGS

3879 days 14 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Jordan.. Nice photo that smize in your eyes loving it..keep it up..
3879 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
Who said anything about telling us were GREAT??? Whatever, I'm still waiting for you to go home. You've been nothing but a bitch at the start of this competition for no reason and just because it's a competition doesn't mean that you have to go hating people.
3879 days 10 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Ebony it seems like you sell more of the suits than the bag to me.. But overall wise you look amazingly stunning.. I might consider you ..:)
3879 days 10 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Booked: Ray Jordan Ebony
Rejected : Izzy Analise
3879 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
I don't hate ppl izzy.. I respect all of u but I'm not here to build your confidence and tell you that you have a shot I'm here for myself not anyone else
3879 days 9 hours ago
Maicolx3
Then why were  you acting like a bitch when you couldve stayed shut and now your acting like your the innocent one.
3879 days 9 hours ago
coltsfan876
I am innocent .. I've done nothing wrong but have a mind of my own
3879 days 8 hours ago
Maicolx3
Own up to the things you did and accept that you had a mind of a bitch. Your calling people this and that throughtout the competition and now your acting like you didn't do shi*. I thought you were here for yourself and not anyone else in this competition. Saying that this person wasn't deserving of first call out. Your just a two faced bitch.
3879 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
I will tell you how I feel all the time If u have a problem with that Plz deal boo. I will let u know if u don't deserve it trust me . And I'm not two faced at all I have one personality u can call it bitchy but I call it real. I don't tell people what they want to hear I tell people what I want to say. Do u have a problem with that? Take a seat.
3879 days 7 hours ago
Maicolx3
Yea real..... REAL BITCHY. Doesn't sound like your here for yourself. It sounds like your here to judge others. Are you sure you didn't want to apply for a spot as a judge??? Do me a favor and give a fuc* for yourself and not others and if your gonna stick to being a bitch and critiquing others then stop saying your here for yourself cause your obviously not. Your more worried about others than your ass in this competition an instead of taking a seat, make sure you GTFO of this competition as soon as possible.
3879 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
WHOA. CASTING IS NOW OVER AND I'M HANDING NOW THE RESULT <3
3878 days 17 hours ago
coltsfan876
lol im here to judge others... if I were here to judge others I would've told u who deserved to win besides me. im here for myself not for you . why are you so mad that I didn't answer a question clearly u have some self esteem issues as a model
3878 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
Yes you're here to judge others. That's all you did in this competition. What... did you just suddenly forget or are you purposely playing the role of a dumbass??? The only reason I'm mad is because your acting like you know sh*t.
3878 days 13 hours ago
coltsfan876
hunny worry about yourself. I'm here to be real and become Americas next top model. im not here to make friends or compliment others so you need to mind your own business. I don't mind if you critique my photos, but don't come at me about my attitude because its just fine babe.
3878 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
Look who's talking two faced bit*h. The one who's worried about everyone else but herself.  Nobody says you have to compliment us. All you need to do is mind YOUR own business and worry about yourself in the compition. Your attitude isn't fine babe... It's GARBAGE.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!