This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2 EPISODE 10: CASTINGS

Topic » NTM 2 EPISODE 10: CASTINGS

3880 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
Analise 20 - your young and hip, I expected so much from you but you fell hard, on your face
3880 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
Izzy 16 - You are so young, you had great pose and really are talented, well done.
3880 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
Jordan 16 - I was thoroughly impressed with you. I didnt think you would but you took the wind outta my sails. You did fantastic
3880 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
Ebony 19 -  you also did extremely well but I thought you could push a little more. Your face lost me in a way I cant explain.
3880 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
Analise : Rejected
Izzy : Booked
Ray : Booked
Jordan : Booked
Ebony : Booked
3880 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
Who says not??? and if your not going to do as told then why are you here???
3880 days 5 hours ago
coltsfan876
I was told to answer the question I did. who ele deserves to win besides u? no one.
3880 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
You were told to say a name -_- "No" was not an option but since you say you have a mind of your own then Im going to let you be you and wait till your ass goes home.
3880 days 5 hours ago
coltsfan876
izzy unlike u i don't see anyone but myself winning this . i am a confident model and sometimes in the fashion industry u have to do different from what u are told. u are not a puppet u should be able to speak ur own mind. jerard i meant no disrespect to u obviously but i cannot choose anyone else because no one wants it or deserves it like i do
3880 days 4 hours ago
Maicolx3
Ok and if you do go home please accept it and take responsibility of your own actions and don't leave a comment about how and why you think your better than us or what you THINK we don't have that you have because it will just make you look less of a model.
3879 days 18 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ill accept it babe dont u worry but I'm not here to tell other models they are great I'm her to win next top model
3879 days 18 hours ago
Frozen
Ray - You have great energy on the catwalk and that's nice to see, however you are meant to be selling the clothes not yourself, and as a model just starting out you should be focusing more on your walk.

Analise - (no offence, but when it comes to a challenge like this you either pick one model and give a compilation video of her walks or pick a time in a video to select a certain model, in your one I don't know who out of the 11 is representing you) picking one however, you kept looking at the ground at the start when you should always be looking ahead.

Izzy - Well done that was perfect, you got it just right, you showed off all your clothing while not drawing to much attention to yourself, but looking strong all at the same time.

Jordan - Again, the same as Analise, I don't know what I'm looking at or for.

Ebony - The twirling is distracting and I don't like it, but to be honest I think you have the strongest walk I've seen out of the bunch, just take out the twirl.

Ok, so remember if you want to be a true top model you have to have a strong walk as runway is a vital part of the fashion industry, you also have to remember that, being big and loud and bold isn't always better, like they say, less is more, with that being said:

Ray: Rejected
Analise: Rejected
Izzy: Booked
Jordan: Rejected
Ebony: Booked (just, take out the twirl)
3879 days 16 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Ray I love how you did it in this photo.. Although you tilt your head back.. But your body was a bang!!
3879 days 16 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Izzy for me is a nice photo.. But you don't really sell it for me.. You have to work on it more..
3879 days 16 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Annalise- I really love the way you stepping up in this competition.. But in this pic you kinda drop a bit..

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!