This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

12TH CELEBRITY CHALLENGE: CASTINGS

Topic » 12TH CELEBRITY CHALLENGE:..

3744 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
LEADERBOARD OF CASTINGS (so far)

Barbie - 4
Karlie - 4
Josh - 3
Mario - 3
3744 days 14 hours ago
coltsfan876
I found them all to bore me a little tbh... But I've decided to only book

Barbie

You guys need to take more risks
3744 days 10 hours ago
raygan94
Hello guys! Nice to see you all, I have actually been following the competition so hopefully this makes my decision easier! As always I am going to be as honest as I can.

Josh Hutcherson - If I were to pick a cover where YOU stood out I really wouldn't choose a photo with 2 girls in it aswell. Saying this, it is a good photo and I love the friendly, happy smile you have. In the photo it seems you are enjoying yourself but we need the attention on you. I see potential but you chose the wrong photo I am afraid.

Barbie Blank - To be honest this wouldn't be the cover of my magazine. One because there is no strength in the eyes, two because I look for a more High Fashion cover. It's a sexy photo but I wouldn't see this on my magazine. You seem like a beautiful and very bubbly girl but I get a vibe of you being too amateur.

Mario Casas - As in Josh's photo the attention is being taken away from you by the horse. To be on the cover of a magazine the attention has to go to YOU. If your full face would have been showing in this photo I think this would have been the perfect cover for my magazine. If you know how to work it iam sure you'll be on my magazine one day.

Karlie Kloss - This is a stunning photo and I love the strong facial expression she is giving. Her body language tells a story too. I'm not 100% sure if this could be a cover of a magazine but I would decently with no questions asked would have this picture on one of the pages. Keep it up and iam sure you will go all the way!

Didn't really see any of these photos as a cover for my magazine but some were close.
I looked at all the photos posted this week to help me decide who to book and who not to.

Josh - I see potential in you so, Booked!
Barbie - I am not too sure you are ready for my magazine, Rejected!
Mario - There is something about you, Booked!
Karlie - Like I said no questions asked, Booked!

3 out of 4, not bad! Good luck guys! <3
3744 days 9 hours ago
DuncanSurferBoy
thank you so much Ray!
3744 days 9 hours ago
kkoster001
Thanks Ray
3744 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
LEADERBOARD (so far):

Barbie - 6 points
Karlie - 6 points
Josh - 5 points
Mario - 5 points

Last agency to go!
3743 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Im going to start with Barbie:

I expected more from you, you have so much potential and at this stage in the competition you should be leaps and bounds beyond where you are. It was only jeans and I wanted to scream NEXTTTT. As a designer you wasted my time.
3743 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Josh: I like your style, the way you wore my design was great, lovely pose and a walk as well.
3743 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Mario- I thought looking at your portfolio you would be in trouble. You blew me away, your look, style and personality are that of a top model. I see you as a front runner in this competition.
3743 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Karlie- This was amazing everything was perfect. I was blown away, you let me stunned.
3743 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Well you all came to see me but I will only be booking 2 of you sadly.

Barbie: Please go back to modeling 101 I will not be booking you.
3743 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Karlie: You blew me away, I was left speechless, I will be booking you.
3743 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Josh: You are an outstanding model and really talented.
Mario: Also very talented and very personably.

I can only book one more of you, I am booking Mario.

MARIO AND KARLIE, regardless of this competition I would like to book you to for my fashion show.
3743 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Also as a surprise to Jerard, I would like to sign you both to JOHANSENS modeling agency located in Los Angeles.
3743 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Cool :)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!