This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » FvF - Challenge &..

3544 days 12 hours ago
Kaushal
Tyra banks

Took A Risk hopefully it  pays off!
http://i.imgur.com/5iVj84U.png
3544 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
3544 days ago
Jerard
2 MOREEE!
3542 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3542 days 11 hours ago
kkoster001
Marlon- Wow! This shot has a lot of emotion. From last season you've grown a lot. Great shot!

Simone- Clearly a gorgeous girl who can model! The only thing I dont like is that front foot which makes it look as though you are tripping.

Fransisco: I love the face! However the pose is bland and non-existant. You could do better.

Candice: Wow! This is the best photo i've ever seen from you! Your pose was well set and angulated. Loved the face as well!

Tyson- Boutox? You have a cool intense look but something is off-putting. Maybe the unnatural looking lips.

Coco- You have a great facial with the windy running hair look, however I wish we could have seen more of the pose. Still well done.

Tyra- You did take a risk but I dont know if it paid off. Your face was great but the pose was a little awkward. It was decent.

Cara- As a whole this is well put together. I think you look great. Thr pose is simple and the facial is stunning.

Angel- Hmmmmm. I already saw a facial and this one was a bit stronger than the last. However I wanted to see something different. It was not bad.

Alicia- You look very pretty and you arent posing terribly but it looks more like a phone picture than a modeling photo.

Zac- A very stern expression but the pose was boring. Very bland in my opinion but not awful.

Alessandra- I pinned you as a possible winner last season and I think thats possible this season. Very pretty hair and face but the pose makes you look a little masculant. A fairly strong photo overall.

Ray- Very pretty but you look old. I think you could of looked younger but it wasnt a bad shot per say.

Giselle- This could of won you the challenge. The expression is great but like I said to angel. I was hoping for something different. Still nice work.

Doutzen- I just wanna say I am pretty sure you are the 100% front runner this week. You nailed yet another shot. Great shot.

Kelly- I believe you are supposed to post one photo. While this is a double photo I will still judge it. The expressions are great but I need more than facials. As said many times now. You have to bring it to win it.
3542 days 11 hours ago
kkoster001
(Barbie* Not Kelly)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!