This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » FvF - Challenge &..

3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Will Alessandra and Izzy please step forward?
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
I have two fabulous favs standing before me , but I have only one photo in my hand, and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Here we have Alessandra, a girl who could take great photos but late submission affects her score always, will her "not posting challenge photo" be the reason why she'll be eliminated?
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
On the other hand we have here Izzy, the girl who really is stunning back at her season, she did have the most best photo back then, but this time I don't see the Izzy like that anymore, so if you stay, will you prove to us you still deserves this?
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name, and the two that I do not call must immediately return to your house here, pack your belongings, and go home.
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
I think you can still step up your game so, you're safe...
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Izzy!

5 + 13.8 = 18.8
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Izzy! You're still in the running towards becoming the Next top Model!
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
And for you Alessandra, It's nice to see you played this game again, but unfortunately even though you deliver great shot each week you keep forgetting to post on time your shoot. But still you've been a stunning model. So goodluck for the future :)
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Alessandra:
0 + 16.7 = 16.7
3531 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
RANKINGS:

Zac - Fan
Francisco - Favorite
Doutzen - Fan
Gisele - Fan
Tyra - Favorite
Marlon - Favorite
Candice - Favorite
Simone - Favorite
Coco - Fan
Ray - Favorite
Alicia - Fan
Izzy - Favorite
3531 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
ew. i never want to be that low
3531 days 7 hours ago
ashketchyum
Yay! Thanks for 3rd^^
3531 days 6 hours ago
wileycoyote
woo im climbing up ^_^

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!