This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Reward & Immunity Challenge (2)

Topic » #NTM6 - Reward & Immunity..

3338 days 3 hours ago
Latisha0987
Aren't you sad that Zayn was not there? :( I was super bummed
3336 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3336 days 13 hours ago
wileycoyote
Noord Tribe:
- Allison Harvard: Really like this, the compoition is nice though i would like if it were zoomed in a bit more, overall great shot       
- Ansel Elgort: Not a very exiting shot and the cigarette kinda gets in the way but props for the great facial expression
- Cara Delevigne: You've got a good facial expression in this but it really doesnt show you off as a model and the colors are a bit loud, kinda dissappointing
- Grant Gustin: Very disappointing, nothing in this shot follows the brief and the shot itself downright sucks
- Josh Hutcherson: This shot doesnt really do much, your not that big of a focus and the pose is very bland
- Nicole Linkletter: Not a very interesting shot, it follows the brief but its a bit boring, you need to stand out

Allison: 8.3
Ansel: 5.9
Nicole: 5.6
Cara: 5.6
Josh: 4.3
Grant: 2.8
3336 days 13 hours ago
wileycoyote
Zuid Tribe:
- Brittany Markert: You are kinda covered by the fabric and the brief isnt really represented in the pic, though i like the fact you took a risk, unfortunately this one was a miss
- Cameron Dallas: Not really much to say, i hate your facial expression and its a very basic shot
- Coco Rocha: This is a nice shot, the hair is a bit distracting and its a little bit simple but overall good job
- Patrick Schwarzenneger: This is a terrible shot, i cant see any redeeming qualities, your facial expression, pose, composition all suck and you didnt even follow the brief

Coco: 7.9
Brittany: 5.2
Cameron: 4.6
Patrick: 1.7

note: patrick posted 2 pics and im only judging the first
3336 days 13 hours ago
wileycoyote
Oost Tribe:
- Ashley Benson: No pic
- Channing Tatum: No pic
- Francisco Lachowski: Not particularly interesting, not a bad shot just boring
- Jennifer Lawrence: No pic
- Jessie Pavelka: Dont like the effect the light has on you, otherwise solid effort
- Natasha Poly: Very interesting shot, excellent job

Natasha: 9.0
Jessie: 7.9
Francisco: 5.2
Ashley: 0.0
Channing: 0.0
Jennifer: 0.0
3336 days 11 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Me being beat by Natasha AGAIN
3336 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
NOORD TRIBE:

Allison - Gorgeous! This is a very stunning photo as the colors beautifully highlight you. I could see this as part of a fragrance advertisement in Vogue!

Ansel - This is an alright photo. Clearly is a shot from the film, which doesn’t add much depth to it. You’re handsome, but this just doesn’t feel like a great model shot.

Cara - I love how unique and fun this is! The theme of the photo works very well and the bright pinks allow you to stand out. That face is stunning! Very nice job!

Grant - A major step up from last week! You’re very handsome in this shot and that smile is great. I would have liked to seen something more original, but given how terrible you did last week this is good.

Josh - Very nice! I love the all white outfit as it allows you to be the main focus of this shot. I see your character and that’s great. You’re very handsome and those eyes are piercing right through me!

Nicole - I like this shot because of the colors you used in your outfit, lips, and background. I don’t like this shot because it feels a bit safe for an amazing model such as yourself. Overall, this is a good, solid photo.

9.7 - Cara
9.3 - Allison
8.6 - Josh
8.4 - Nicole
7.2 - Grant
5.0 - Ansel
3336 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ZUID TRIBE:

Brittany - Very intriguing shot! It’s a bit haunting and thought provoking. Nicely done!

Cameron - This is a step up from last week, but this shot doesn’t do too much. I like the look as a whole, but it would have been more interesting if you had a full head to toe shot.

Coco - Take that crown, Princess Coco! I get major royalty vibes from this gorgeous shot! I love the pose, I love the look, and I love the contrast of colors! Very nice!

Patrick - (You posted two pics so I’m only judging the first one) Why are you here? I don’t understand. This is such a terrible shot and you can’t pretend that’s there’s any redeeming qualities about it.

9.8 - Coco
8.4 - Brittany
7.0 - Cameron
0.0 - Patrick
3336 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
OOST TRIBE:

Ashley - No photo, no comment.

Channing - No photo, no comment.

Francisco - This is a nice shot, but you just look like you lost the spelling bee. I love the suit and the hair slicked back. Overall this is just ok.

Jennifer - No photo, no comment

Jessie - First off, you’re sexy and that’s an understatement. Second, this is just an ok shot for me. I appreciate the intensity and the flexing, but it would have been better if there was more to this shot.

Natasha - Ouch! Did that hurt!? I love the outfit and the overall theme. I’m not a fan of the pose and it just make me feel back pain.

9.4 - Natasha
7.3 - Jessie
7.0 - Francisco
0.0 - Ashley
0.0 - Channing
0.0 - Jennifer
-_- and Natasha beat me again by .1
3335 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I'm here to announce whose tribe is going to tribal council!
3335 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
With an average score of 29.95, your tribe is safe....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!