This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM7 - Challenge &..

3025 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CARLY'S COMMENTS AND SCORES:::::
First off this task was super tough and open to a lot of interpretation. Because of that, a lot of my scores are based on the overall shot quality and how it relates to your description.

Alexander - Tumblr 7.5
This is a nice shot, but it doesn’t convey to me the overall essence of Tumblr. Tumblr is essentially a place where you can put all of your favorite things in one place. Thus, I think for this task you would have done better expressing various sides of you. Having fun and maybe even a bit more creative than you’re used to doing. This just seems like a beauty shot and at this stage of the competition you need to be doing more.

Barbara - Twitter 7.0
The concept was good, but the execution faltered a bit. You look great, but with the filter used and all the distractions in the shot, it takes away from you. This was a nice risk, but I’m not sure it was enough.

Lindsey - Pinterest 9.0
This is another tough one to fully judge as Pinterest is open to interpretation. I do like that you went with the classic wedding goals as your theme. This shot is creatively stunning and slightly haunting. Overall, based on just the actual look of this shot, this is top notch!

Nyle - Instagram 8.5
First, the shot itself is great and everything about it is really appealing to the eye. However, in regards to the task, I’m missing something that I just can’t fully place my finger on. This is a tough one to fully judge as it’s a site where you post photos, so you can’t really do any wrong.

Sean - Facebook 8.0
This look is simple and I appreciate that you worked in the logo’s color into the styling. Compared to my go-see task for you, this shot is much better. Simple is sometimes fantastic and in this case I think it worked in your favor.

Xiao - Youtube 9.5
Beautiful job! I love that you incorporated the red and the styling used was unique. The outfit and overall look is very inspired and goes with what you said about YouTube being about personal art. Nice job!
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Soo already quits the competition, so Congratulations Top 6!
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Though the bad news is, there's still one going home this week.
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Marlon, unfortunately can't attend the panel once again. So I'll just make Carly's score doubled.
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Now let's go with the panel, and Goodluck!
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I have 6 Models standing before me, but I only have 5 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 5 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
The best photo of the week goes to.....
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
For your first time ever, Xiao!
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Xiao:

8 + 18.9 + 19 = 45.9
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations for a job well done! Finally you've got what you've been waiting. A great photo you've given us!
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 5:
- Xiao Wen Ju
- ???
- ???
- ???
- ???
3022 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
The runner-up for best photo is....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!