This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM7 - Challenge &..

3014 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CARLY'S COMMENTS AND BOOKINGS:::::

First I have to say overall you each did good job. However, some of you could have stepped it up. Last season this task really separated the best models from the average models. In fact, last season's winner received a booking from me doing this very task! Perhaps the same will happen this year? You had a lot to live up to following last season's go-sees.

- Alexander Ludwig (blatastic1234)
Nicely done, Alexander! I appreciate that your style is reflective of something you’d see in an episode of Once Upon A Time. Your overall look from hair style to clothes is very much giving me Prince Philip vibes. I do wish you were doing something more than staring off, but overall not bad.

- Barbara Palvin (db1994)
This is a very beautiful shot and to me represents a more modern take on the classic look. The entire background is gorgeous, yet doesn’t distract from the main focus which is you. Your shy and timid pose is also very Belle like. Nice work!

- Lindsey Wixson (cutiesinger22)
This is not only creepy, but also very perfect for this task! The theme was meant to really pick at each of your’s creative side. This shot here represents exactly what I was looking for in terms of stretching your imagination and ability to step outside the normal fairytale look/feel. Brilliant job!

- Nyle DiMarco (geovanycaleorn)
What I love about this is that you took a more modern/inspired style with this. The fur coat, hairy chest and facial hair definitely implies you are the Beast. Your glare into the camera is haunting, yet alluring; much like the character is. The green shirt is a bit odd to me, but other than that you did a really nice job here.

- Sean O'Pry (snowgirl57)
You look great, but the issue with this shot is that it cuts off at the bottom and is distracting. This wasn’t a real photoshoot as it clearly wasn’t properly posed. While I think the look and style is great, the shot itself is lacking as it looks more like a screenshot than a photoshoot.

- Soo Joo (xBostonx)
Very beautiful! I love the styling and the use of the headwear. I appreciate that you took a more creative take on this iconic character! The colored hair is surprisingly a very nice touch to this look.

- Xiao Wen Ju (HotMolli)
First, this is a beautiful shot and the entire theme is perfection. The styling is on point and I’m loving everything about this. However, posing with another model is tricky. I wouldn’t necessarily say you stand out, but you also don’t fade to the background either. Overall, nice work!

:::::BOOKED:::::
- Xiao
- Soo
- Lindsey
3014 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Tuter32 (Fire and Ice representative) comments
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander (Blatastic)-This photo is very serious but it still matches our style well. The jacket is amazing but I love that you decided to still try and keep it sexy. Sex appeal is HUGE in my line of work.

Nyle (Geovanycaldeorn)-I think this was really an interesting choice. I'm not sure if I would have done the plain white T-shirt with the pattern on those shorts. The background is really amazing and it almost looks like you came out of the ocean and it brings up the sex factor.

Sean (Snowgirl57)-You have this mysterious look to you and I kinda dig it. You hide your true self in that coat. The coat and scarf combination is something we really push for here at Fire and Ice, great job!

Booking
--------------
Sean O'Pry
Alexander Ludwig

Congrats guys, I'm sure when I go back to the Fire and Ice boardroom and tell my executives who I picked, they will love it.
3014 days 13 hours ago
wileycoyote
Alexander: This is bland at best, wheres the villain? i dont see at all where you got this pic from the brief

Barbara: I like the idea but theres a lot of negative space and your clothes blend you to much into the background

Lindsey: This is nice, the text is distracting but wow that photo is great enough to forgive it, the great expression, the extras drawing your eyes to that area and while the pose is basic it works with the theme, nice job

Nyle: I get your angle but your expression and pose dont really give off evil to me, more optimistic dreamer

Sean: No, the coat is the entire pic, im wondering why you are even there, which is not good for a main character like a villian

Soo: not bad i like your facial expression but im not a fan off all the things vying for my attention from the hair to the hands to the shoulder decor to the window in the background, just feels like a bit much

Xiao: interesting way to go about it but i love the creativity, its a really interesting character in the pic and i really want to learn more, my main problem however is the basic pose and your expression isnt very interesting either

Honestly these pics in general were very disappointing, last year I gave this same challenge and the only one I booked was the eventual winner Cara, It will come as no surprise especially after reading the comments that I will only be booking:
Lindsey Wixson
Xiao Wen Ju
3013 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
- Alexander Ludwig- Your facial in this is great for me but looking back through your portfolio I would hope for more from you for me this just wasnt your best work and it didnt blow me away.

- Barbara Palvin Did you pay attention to the previous cycles I was here for go sees? This is what I adore, simple,sexy and that facial expression says it all. The eyes tell a story if you stare into them,
- Lindsey Wixson what,no. That expression, the pose just no. If this was an elimination room I would send you home. It was awkward and just down right weird.
- Nyle DiMarco for me this works, subte simple and to the point. Although I wish for more expression for a weird reason it works.
- Sean O'Pry for me this works, your expression the stance everything merged together nicely, when everyone came one by one they were saying you were the weakest but for me you proved to be one of the strongest in this group.
- Soo Joo no,just no. This I just dont understand. What are you selling me, the facial is off. For me you are one of the weakest of the bunch and I was expecting so much from you.
- Xiao Wen Ju for me you could have been stronger, I feel like a lack of desire is where you are at, are you here just for the fame because for me I don’t see the desire in being a model. I feel like you thought that my brand was a joke and you took the easy way out.

As per standard I usually book models from the go-see challenge for my next fashion show, this time I will be doing the same.
SEAN,BARBARA,NYLE I would LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN MY NEXT SHOW.

Xiao and Lindsey please do not step foot to my brand again if you can not take modeling seriously. We don’t have time for people who lack the passion for the industry,
3011 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately Arcaninemaster can't make it to the panel so I'll take her spot.
3011 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
"Covergirl"

Barbara - You look cute. The eyes tell a lot story, though I can see this on a lipstick advertisement also,  good job.

Soo - Fierce hon. Though the nails is kinda distracting because when I saw the picture I am more into buying the nail polish rather than lipstick.

Lindsey - I find this one different, in a good way. This is what I can see in a lipstick commercial.

Xiao - This is definitely one of your strongest faces. This is very edgy, so good job!

As much as I want to book all of you, I would only book 2 and they are.......

BOOKED:
Barbara
Lindsey
3011 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
So for our challenge winner, Congratulations.

LINDSEY!
3011 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Here's your standings:

Lindsey - booked 3 out of 4
Barbara - booked 2 out of 4
Sean - booked 2 out of 4
Xiao - booked 2 out of 4
Alexander - booked 1 out of 4
Nyle - booked 1 out of 4
Soo - booked 1 out of 4
3011 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
FINAL CHALLENGE SCORES:

Lindsey - 9
Barbara - 8
Sean - 8
Xiao - 8
Alexander - 7
Nyle - 7
Soo - 7
3011 days 14 hours ago
blatastic1234
sweet
3010 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
~ PHOTOSHOOT ~

"Social Media"

So basically, Social media is a very big part of today's life. Most of us uses social medias to create, share, or exchange information, career interests, ideas, and pictures/videos in virtual communities and networks. For today's shoot, I would give you popular sites that is very common to all of us. What I need you to do is to relate the given symbol (Site I've given you) in a photo. I also need 2-3 sentences that explain your photo.

Here are the sites:
Alexander - Tumblr
Barbara - Twitter
Lindsey - Pinterest
Nyle - Instagram
Sean - Facebook
Soo - LinkedIn
Xiao - Youtube

Goodluck to all of you x
3010 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
Alexander Ludwig - Tumblr

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d3/03/9a/d3039a20be552c7cddad2529d03da5d5.jpg

So tumblr is the trend right now so I went for a nerdy hipster kinda look. The reason I had it be nerdy was tumblr you basically make your own blog which includes script writing and other computer things. So usually the nerdy computer whizzes have the most flashy and best blogs.
3010 days 15 hours ago
xBostonx
....as i got the hardest one fuck this

who the fuck even know what linkedin is????????? I didnt know that site even existed
3010 days 14 hours ago
HotMolli
so i s this challenge supposed to be based of the symbol, or the lifestyle the brand totes?
3010 days 11 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I got the hardest one LOL.
Facebook is so boring compared to the others

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!