This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2544 days 8 hours ago
rahrah
thankyou
2544 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
MY COMMENTS:

Sean - This photo is probably a hit and miss one. This is not the best I've seen you, this is also not the worst, what I do know is that this is a nice job overall. I wish though there's more color and life to it, the color screams fun, but you're not doing it, that's a miss.

Lily - You've already proven you deserve a spot in this competition, with this photo? You deserve a spot next round. One thing though which makes this more beautiful is that if you changed the background, it is not working for me, though it makes you and your dress stands out. This photo is exceptional.

Lucky - I really like what you've said there. The light we've seen you from the first weeks, was bright, then the middle ones where not so much, but this past two weeks, it is slowly coming bright again. I like the photo, there's no much colors from it, but your profile is just relaxed and yes, the colors are calming.

Sui - POWEEEERRRRRRR!! And also A+ for your detailed explanation of the photo. Your legs, look flawlessly long. Your facial expression is on point. Your hands are in the right place. From last weeks downfall, I think you will shine brightest this week. Congratulations!
2544 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Gigi - I am kinda disappointed with the photo, but this photo screams just one color, I appreciate you doing dull colors, like Lucky's photo, your photo just make only one color stands out, one good thing though, your photo is very much high fashion which I kinda like, but it just misses the theme.

Francisco - You've proven yourself with your portfolio, you're doing good each week, if not good, sometimes it is the best. And this photo, will prove it once again, that you're a major competition. I like that the colors contrast with the vibes you are giving us. This photo is just great, and one of the best ones in this bunch.

Elva - Nah, this doesn't work at all, I kinda expecting much from you, with your challenge score. This photo is nothing compared to what you've given us week after week, I like that you've gone outside the box though, props to you. But your face, I like it a lot, truly exceptional.

Spencer - For colorful photos, it definitely is hard to chose a white background, but what Elva misses, you hit. I like this photo very much, it is not as strong as others, but your photo is very much likable. Congrats!
2544 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2544 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Anyone in here. maybe say hi?
2544 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
*waits for my name to be called*
2544 days 6 hours ago
aj1111
Hello :/
2544 days 6 hours ago
rahrah
hi
2544 days 6 hours ago
DrG2
Hi
2544 days 6 hours ago
DrG2
Hi
2544 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
We'll start in a minute.
2544 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Panel! And in my hand, are the results.
2544 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:
CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE = TOTAL
2544 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
I have 8 Models standing before me, but I only have 8 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 7 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2544 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
8 photos?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!