This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2532 days 16 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Sean- I thought you did a good job this week. I was hoping for more over the top, but this definitely completed the challenge.

Lily- I think you completed the challenge in a way no one else will. I like the fact that your dress is very colorful despite the background being dull. It really points you out!

Lucky- It's ok. I don't think it lives up to what you have given us previously, but it's enough.

Sui- You took a chance by wearing black and it paid off. The colors definitely shine through, and each color meant something to you. Great job.

Gigi- Gorgeous picture, missed the theme. This is more dull and shades than colors. Although he said use different schemes, I expected COLOR.

Francisco-  Yes. You did it, you nailed it. This is definitely colorful and playful, GREAT job.

Elva- Another miss. I feel a lot of you are taking good pictures, but not embodying the theme. This has to be my least fave of the week, although a good pic.

Spencer- Good photo, playful and different. It isn't as strong as some, but it got the job done.

Franciscor- 9.5
Sui- 9.0
Lily- 8.7
Sean- 8.0
Spencer- 7.6
Lucky- 7.5
GIGI- 6.0
Elva- 5.5
2532 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
- Elva Hsiao (Montenegro) = From the knees up you look great, but those boots are not made for this shoot. It adds color but it doesn’t work well with the rest.

- Francisco Lachowski (rahrah) = Very nice work! I do get this old school, childish vibe from not only the colors, but also the patterns used. It’s simple, but says much.

- Gigi Hadid (coolKat) = You look somber and very high fashion, which is a plus. The colors are dull and darken, which goes with your mood.

- Lily Collins (aj1111) = I like the dress and everything as a whole. I don’t sense that your happy through your facial expression, but good use of color.

- Lucky Blue Smith (Neme91) = These colors work well together and I like your overall styling. The feeling from the colors and your pose is very relaxed and laid back, which goes with your desired look.

- Sean O'Pry (imprincearthur) = Not bad overall. It does have this curious feel to it, but I would have liked to know what your idea was behind it.

- Spencer Neville (DrG2) = It does have a light and uplifting vibe to it. Not a big fan of the styling as a whole, but it does the basic job required here.

- Sui He (haycsclair) = This shot is very simple, but your explanation of what each color represents is extremely helpful and enhances the look as a whole.

Francisco - 9.5
Gigi - 9.3
Sui - 9.2
Lucky - 9.0
Lily - 8.8
Sean - 8.6
Spencer - 7.8
Elva - 7.0
2531 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Sean: Not entirely hitting the mark for me. Kinda bland.

Lily: Good job, just wish more cheerful since it's meant to be happy!

Lucky: YASSSSS BOY ! Much improved. Very calm & relaxed.

Sui: POWER! GIRL WERK IT! LOVE!

Gigi: I see the pain in your face, it's sad but a bitch I'm about to kill face. This shot is high fashion and hot af!

Francisco: Something about I just don't get it. TBH I think you kinda overrated in this competition.

Elva: Your shots are just too posed. Colours not grand. Expect more from you, safe.

Spencer: QUIRKY! And it works! Cool to see a fun side of you! Refreshing.

Sui: 10.0
Gigi: 9.8
Spencer: 9.1
Lucky: 8.8
Lily: 7.3
Elva: 6.7
Francisco: 6.0
Sean: 5.5
2531 days 13 hours ago
rahrah
Me at overrated ahha dead didn't stop you from giving me good marks in last rounds but whatever
2531 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
@RahRah I give you pretty good marks but not great, unless you truly deserve it.I'm just the other judges just like you way too much. You're a good model, but for me, just not the best.
2531 days 1 hour ago
rahrah
ok whatever i dont think i deserve a 6 but whatevs
2531 days ago
Jameslu
Everyone has a different taste Francisco, not everyone is gonna like your pic.
You got 9.5 from the other judges, for me a 6 since I didn't like it as much as the others.

Look at Gigi for example, she got 6 from one judge and 9's from the other two.

Everyone has different tastes.
2530 days 23 hours ago
wileycoyote
- Elva Hsiao (Montenegro)
- Francisco Lachowski (rahrah)
- Gigi Hadid (coolKat)
- Lily Collins (aj1111)
- Lucky Blue Smith (Neme91)
- Sean O'Pry (imprincearthur)
- Spencer Neville (DrG2)
- Sui He (haycsclair)

Sean: colorful? dunno where you get that from this most are barely there and its 80% black/grey
Lily: i guess it fits but if your going for happy faded colors dont do that, the pic comes off as sombre way more then happy
Lucky: " I don't want to see just plain 1-2 colors featured" *features 2 plain colours*
Sui: read Sean
Gigi: read Lucky
Franscisco: read Lucky
Elva: this is how you do an understated version of this challenge :)
Spencer: read Lucky

Elva: 8.8
Lily: 6.6
Sui: 5.4
Sean: 5.2
Lucky: 5.1
Franscisco: 5.0
Gigi: 4.8
Spencer: 4.6

yeah im not happy at all with this, your top 8 and still not following the brief
2530 days 22 hours ago
Montenegro
Thank you!! Somebody gets it!!! <3
2530 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
*listens to Judges' comments*

*nods*
2530 days 22 hours ago
Neme91
um I had a bunch of colors featured what are you talking about? But ok thank you for the comment
2530 days 22 hours ago
Neme91
Good luck everyone
2530 days 21 hours ago
imprincearthur
Um @wiley where are you getting it's 80 percent black/grey. I have many colors featured.
2530 days 19 hours ago
rahrah
No the fact is idc what score you give me, its calling me overated when you still have given me good scores in the past. Give me a 5 i dont care but call me overated thats a bit harsh
2530 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
I apologise Francisco.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!