This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOTEL

Topic » #NTM8 - HOTEL

2477 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

I gave my all this week. I did my very best. I want to make it to the Finale Week. I NEED to make it to the Final 3. I want this. I want the TITLE. I NEED TO WIN!

I'm competing against three models who got featured in Model Division, so the pressure on me is really high. I need to beat these three models to reach my goal. My goal to be the NEXT TOP MODEL!
2477 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
So, what do you think, guys? Is there another challenge for this week or are we going to rely on the results of the four tasks given to us?
2477 days 9 hours ago
rahrah
CONFESSIONAL:

Im feeling good about my shots i think i have what it takes to win and think i have a spot in the top 3 but who knows.
2477 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
Confessional:

I do feel that if these photoshoots and walk leads to an elimination I may just be in my first bottom two of the season. I don't have faith that the judges will see my eye and I don't think my shoots are bad but I just hope its good to receive high enough scores to make the top 3. I don't think anyone should say they deserved the final 3. We earn it if we get there and I fought so hard to get there. I put up with the witches coven to get there. If I go at final four I'll be thankful for the experience but I want to show what I got I want final 3.
2477 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Confessional:

I'm really not so sure about myself this challenge. I got good comments and bad comments. It's really nerve wrecking
2476 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to Gigi*

How do you feel about the tasks this week, girl? We really don't know what the Judges are looking for.
2476 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
Yeah it seems one of us are gonna go. Good luck to everyone.
2476 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Yeah. I read Jerard's mail. I think it was obvious that these tasks are going to be the basis of the elimination this week.

All the best.
2475 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
*packs bag*

*gets ready for panel*
2475 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES (Week 12):
Congratulations Sui, for winning your third best photo!

TV Screen:
https://s13.postimg.org/q8tif12uv/BP12.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://s13.postimg.org/o5j37d31z/CALLOUT.png

Average:
https://s13.postimg.org/cqi0p01br/AVERAGE.png

This may be the last update I will post because the next update will probably be about the winner of the Next Top Model, so you might want to enjoy these last days here in the hotel. Goodluck :)
2475 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL::

I'n really sad that Gigi is gone now. I'm gonna miss her. Now I'm the only woman left in the competition.
2469 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
*takes breakfast with Lucky and Francisco*

So, I think this is the last time we're eating breakfast together. Thank you for a good fight, guys. No hard feelings for the three of you.
2468 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

I'm very happy that I made it this far. I am so proud of myself. Win or lose, I know I did my very BEST. No regrets. I'm walking away from this competition with a thankful heart. The journey, the experience, the leason, I'm so thankful for all of it.

Thank you for an amazing season.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!