This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOTEL

Topic » #NTM8 - HOTEL

2495 days ago
haycsclair
I'm missing Elva, Francisco. This place is so different without her.
2495 days ago
haycsclair
I don't think Elva had a big ego, actually. I see her as someone who is confident and knows what she really wants. She's opinionated and that's kinda good, for me.
2495 days ago
haycsclair
Anyway, I wonder what would be our next challenge.
2495 days ago
Neme91
Not starting beef but Elva portrayed an ego atmosphere around her and at times so did you but with you it's obvious that its dedication.
2494 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
Well it's your opinion and I respect it.
2494 days 22 hours ago
rahrah
She was agaisnt me but still couldn't beat me. Action speak louder then words
2494 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
It's fine now. Okay. She's not here anymore. Let's just focus on the competition.

I hope we do commercial ads next.
2494 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
I have a question for you, guys. Did you see yourself making it this far when the competition began?
2494 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
You never see yourself going far you see yourself trying as hard as you could. And I did that. I think we all did.
2494 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
Especially Gigi, who got eliminated and then came back into the competition.
2494 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
This is very exciting and we all deserve it
2494 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Confessional:

This semi-finals is off to a damn hard start like immediately 4 photoshoots we are to deliver and its mind boggling hopefully I do them justice.
2493 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

Mind-boggling week! Gosh! Imagine, we went to three photo shoot, including ad campaign, and one runway. The Judges really want to know who deserves to make it to the Final 3 in the Finale Week.
2493 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
They never said that was a challenge so do you think those tasks decide who goes? The past seasons they did a challenge but idk
2493 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
The four of us are so competitive that they did this to us. I think it would be the basis for elimination. You never know. With Jerard, it's always been a surprise.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!