This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM20 - Challenge &..

264 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Guinevere and Violet, you two will be able to post TWO PHOTOS, especially considering two choices for this week's shoot, which I guess you won't be having a dilemma of. Congratulations!
264 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where everybody stands....
264 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Guinevere - 9.5
Violet - 9.5
Sora - 9.2
Xu Meen - 9.2
Anja - 9.0
Chanel - 9.0
Alton - 8.7
Kai - 8.7
264 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #8

"The Tug of Two Choices"

Hello, Top 8! We are back after a few days of rest and kicking things off with a dilemma of two choices.

In this captivating photoshoot, you will face a dilemma reminiscent of Denmark's rich cultural heritage. Everyone, except Guinvere and Violet, must choose between two deeply ingrained themes in Danish culture: "Fairy-Tale Romance" and "Viking Warriors".

1.) Fairy-Tale Romance: Denmark is the land of Hans Christian Andersen's romantic fairy tales, as we have known for your first challenge already. Continue what the challenge started, create a photoshoot that focuses on love and romance. Showcase us love magic, and enchantment that gives "And happily ever after"

2.) Viking Warriors: Dive into Denmark's Viking history with a photoshoot that celebrates the strength and bravery of Viking warriors. You have a choice to be dressed as a fierce Viking fighter or you can also be dressed in a Modern-day one. The most important of all, however, is - being one. Showcasing the strength, courage, and fierce determination of a warrior.

You have 24 hours to do the shoot. Again, pick one theme to focus on - Guinevere and Violet may opt to present two photos, they can be of 1 for each theme, they can also present two photo focusing on 1 theme, or of course the choice of only having two photos 1 at all. Thank you and good luck! x
264 days 3 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel Iman - Viking Warriors

Photo https://www.theplace2.ru/cache/archive/chanel_iman/img/chanel_iman812-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

Chanel here captures the image of a Viking. The clothing of the image refers to a Viking woman. But the captivating and important point of this photo is her gaze. A blank look that you can't understand her Emotions, a frozen look. The hardships, wars, deaths, all that her eyes have seen are reflected in her gaze with an apathy, a void after all that she has lived and done. Think if you have done very bad things but you had to in order to survive. An emotionless look with nothing, just wants to survive.

And as for the photo shoot she didn't just want to dress up in a suit holding guns. You give the photo a more high fashion version because  we do fashion. Whenever i wanted the entire photo shoot to refer emotionally and costume-wise to the subject. But the first thing I wanted is to broadcast high fashion photo and to speak into her eyes and face expression
264 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I've just been informed of Violet's non-participation of the pair's challenge this week. Thus, a 2-point deduction will be made, and will have Violet not share the win and advantage with Guinevere for this week.

Violet, your official challenge score this week is 7.5 and you will only be allowed to post ONE PHOTO for the week.

Thank you! x
263 days 14 hours ago
Minie
KAI - Viking Warriors

To be a warrior I don’t believe you necessarily needs to have a weapon in your hands or go fist fighting. You can use your hands and your heart to do something more meaningful.

One of the biggest and the longest wars we have been fighting is Global Warming. In other words, human caused Climate Change which started in the 1800s.

For this photoshoot, I decided to pose as a Warrior of Climate and protect the earth in my own simple way.

I am dressed professionally in modern day clothing like a secret agent and I drove this truck full of plants to a land that people have ruined. You can see trees barely existing and almost dying in this dry area and I’m on a mission to bring more green life to this sad part of earth using the  plants I have carefully taken care of.

My pose and facial expressions shows confidence, and determination and of course courage as I am all ready to face this challenging task and make it successful just like a true Viking warrior.

https://imgur.com/aHX4EGm
263 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
==Sora Choi==

Photoshoot 8: The Tug Of Two Choices

Fairy-Tale Romance

https://i.imgur.com/hDveZn7.jpg

My goal for this photoshoot is to really delivery something cute, simple, and overall something that still sends a strong message. We've seen a lot of complex scenery and storytelling in this game, but we haven't really seen a simple shot that brings effectiveness.   I also have a goal to show a different side of myself, since I normally go for a more dramatic or edgy shoot.

For my shoot tonight I'm going the route of romance, with a rose in hand to block anything that would get me banned, I'm also giving somewhat nudity which represents innocence and passion (alongside the rose), while my expression is based on longing waiting for my romantic partner to really bring in something. There's a pureness, there's a wholesomeness, and at the end of the day that what romance truly is, something simple, something wholesome, and something pure and innocent. I want to serve that in this shot.
263 days 12 hours ago
Delano
Anja Rubik

Choice: Fairy Tale Romance
Link: https://imgur.com/a/TMa7iaF

Today Anja Rubik is demonstrating romance and love in the simplest and most natural way possible. In general, in fairy tales, love is something surreal and that seems impossible, but that is conquered at the end of the story. My choice of setting was based on a happy ending, but one that is not restricted to being with someone, but to ceasing the suffering the character suffered during the story. The field and grass, along with the flowers, represent the emergence of a new beginning in the character's story. White represents a time of peace, far from conflicts and problems. The butterfly represents the change, from a scenario of suffering and sadness, to a period of love and romances to come. Anja Rubik is playing a fairytale princess who is in a happy period with a love for the little things and simplicity of life. It is someone who has suffered, but who is now entering a new beginning.

https://i.postimg.cc/zvYDtZ1P/zTqTxUd.gif
263 days 11 hours ago
icyz
- Xu Meen -

The Tug of Two Choices - Viking Warriors

The Vikings were seen in Western culture as violent and obsolete, due to the aggressiveness of their warriors, they were strong and fearless, they were feared by everyone.

I decided to choose Viking warriors as the theme, I also chose to bring a modern warrior, for this I want to bring the essence of these ancient and famous warriors.

As a modern warrior in my photo I behave like a street fighter, just like the Vikings are feared and are always in a constant atmosphere of “war” with their enemies, their lives are surrounded by problems and confusion, my clothes and gloves are to show that I'm prepared for the next fight. My pose is strong because I want to show my confidence and strength. I want to be seen as brave like the Vikings

https://i.ibb.co/KN36Rh8/Xu-Meen.jpg
263 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Posts below are considered late submissions.
263 days 3 hours ago
CutieAmy
Guinevere:

This photo capture the cinematic love story of how it progresses between the two lead actors, from being apprehensive to being able to forgive and move forward to live their happy ever after. The emotions are truly well captured in this one and it shows the ability of Guinevere to capture multiple emotions in one single editorial.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/55f45174e4b0fb5d95b07f39/1511730454306-6VDEYOYQ52ZY7G7K5FT7/guinevere-van-seenus-txema-yeste-vogue-spain-dec-2017-12.jpg?format=1000w

Guinevere:

This happy ever after is a bit different than your typical one... why should Guinevere choose between the two men that are fighting over her heart when she could just have both? And that's the type of happy ever after I have decided to go with that may rub some people the wrong way, but it's a definitely a twist your casual reader won't see it coming. Guineveres body is truly spectacular here as she knows both of these men will be hers for the rest of her life.

https://tightsformen.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/guinevere-van-seenus_c9.jpg?w=584&h=441
262 days 21 hours ago
brunodrads
https://i.ibb.co/DQySbWv/IMG-20230916-111503.gif

Alton Mason is in your #Romance era.  🌹 between those themes I decided to portray the romantic one because I do feel most of my photos are always giving strength and fierce vibes so going to choose warrior would be predictable. With this shoot I want to show a different side of Alton. I have proved myself posing alone but when it comes to be a duo photoshoot you need to have synergy with your pair and that's not easy as love is not either. I invited my colleague Mona Matsuoka to pose with me and help to bring the romantic atmosphere. The history of this photo is about a couple trying to be together but at same time their families were disagreeing the relationship. The parents of the Anastacia (Mona Matsuoka) have a racist mentality which explain why they didn't want her to stick together with Lui (Alton Mason) but even with all and everyone going after the love of them, both still got to find a good way to stay together. In this shoot when Lui hold Anastacia he's making her feels warm, safe and loved like never before.

https://i.ibb.co/DQySbWv/IMG-20230916-111503.png
262 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
262 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will be posted on Sept. 18, 5 PM EST

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!