This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM20 - Challenge &..

261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Garrett's comments (sent via mail):

Alton Mason (brunodrads): ALTON, this is another strong photo! When you are posed with someone else, it runs the risk of being "outshined" or "outperformed," BUT this photo is another one that I love! I for sure see the "romance" factor here with your photo. The rain effect adds to the romance factor, so overall, good job!

Anja Rubik (Delano): I can see "fairytale" with the white dress, the flowers, and even the butterfly is a nice added element. I agree that the grass and flowers symbolize "new beginnings," especially when you watch fairytales, which sometimes begin with greenery and butterflies flying around, so good job!

Chanel Iman (Dimitra): Chanel, I for sure get Viking, especially with the outfit and makeup. I love your very serious facial expression here, so overall, good job!

Guinevere Van Seenus (CutieAmy): I love the "happily ever after" aesthetic in your first photo, which I can see in some romance films. In the second photo, I love it as well, more than in photo 1 because of the twist.

Sora Choi (spinfur): Sora, I like this photo! It is very different however I like it. Your photo shows the "pureness" and "innocence" here. The facial expression and pose here are amazing, so overall, good job!

Xu Meen (icyz): I agree that at one point, Vikings were seen as "violent" or "aggressive," which is the route you decided to take. Regarding your photo, I believe the mask and outfit are on the line of "edgy" and, I guess, "violent," but that is pretty much all I got from it.

Kim Jong-in "Kai" (Minie): Kai, I like this photo Kai! I know you are shocked. I like something from you! No, seriously, I can see "warrior" for sure, along with the "confidence," "determined," and "courageous" characteristics that you speak of. I can see this being a fight scene in a film regarding deforestation and global warming.

Garrett’s Top 3
Alton Mason
Anja Rubik
Sora Choi
261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Chanel - The growth you've had in this past few weeks is incomparable. That said, I think you've taken this shoot smartly. Now, I would have liked this and think this would've been maybe twice better if your eyes are striking, haunting or serving real fierceness. The eyeshadow did however made your eyes pop. Other than that, you did the assignment you wore appropriate clothes and garments and wore them expensively.

Kai - It's actually not what I was expecting with how I pictured Viking Warriors route, but honestly, I am not mad. The whole picture feels like art, which I guess by now you know I do love me some art. The contrast between the setting definitely was a nice touch and that gaze, that look you had really made you feel like a warrior who is advocating for something big. Great job!

Sora - You know what, your photo really had me thinking. And I guess, I would say I agree with your statement there. With how almost everything somehow needs to be grand this season, a simple yet striking shot is something I've rarely seen this season, and here I am thanking you for delivering that. This shot speaks clear, it's romance. It's pure, it's simple, but very well works with the theme. Stunning!

Anja - Interesting yet again, Anja. This is kinda how I pictured a Fairy tale romance setting. You need not a partner there, just you, a perfect setting and a magical vibe. Yet again, you managed to deliver an explanation that made this shot better than it already is, you started with the simplest of things to the most obvious one. Overall, this is a great job.

Xu Meen - Well, I actually don't know about this shot Xu. I mean, I find this interesting especially with your clothing of choice, you are completely selling it. But for this theme, I find it kinda lacking. I did feel the edginess and you being prepped for the next fight, I just felt like creatively, based on what you have put in before, I think you could've done a little bit better.

Guinevere - For your first shot, I like this. The three photos felt like a whole story already - which is certainly about love. The emotions were captured perfectly and speaking very loud. For your second shot, well you really are unapologetic, and I like that for you. This photo is also good, maybe the editing is the only thing that would have made this even better because it look quite faded, but that's just about it. Great job!

Alton - Ending yet another shot on a high note. Alton, you've been really giving it all every week and this week was not different. This whole shot, to the rain falling in the night, the intense chemistry here, it's all around romantic. The photo itself need not an explanation, but you provided and made this more special. Another impressive week for you, Alton. Keep it up!
261 days 9 hours ago
IceBear
Judge Reece Week 8 Challenge Comments:

Alton Mason (brunodrads) - You just don’t miss! Duo shots can be tricky but you are showing us how to do this perfectly. Everything about this screams fairy tale romanticism, from holding her in your arms to the down pouring rain. An amazing way to end this week.

Anja Rubik (Delano) - I LOVE this shot! This screams hopeless romantic to me and you’ve beautifully captured this desire to change while still having hope for love. Your body is so relaxed in the meadow while your eyes are mesmerized on the butterfly, which helps you case for a fairy tale scenario. Amazing job!

Chanel Iman (Dimitra) - Yes Chanel! Your stare has so much emotion and I am living for it! Initially I thought you looked a little spooked, but your caption clears up the angle you were going for so I think it works here. The outfit alone is eye catching, but you’re the true star of the photo. This is high fashion, unique, and memorable. Well done!

Guinevere Van Seenus (CutieAmy) - While I truly admire your creativity and story telling in the first submission, I actually prefer the second photo more. Laying on both models makes you look desirable and you’re showing us a new version of a “happily ever after”.
I’m not blown away, but I’m intrigued with your portrayal tonight!

Kim Jong-in "Kai" (Minie) - This is a cool shot! This gives off very heroic energy and your pose portrays so well. This is the right amount of class mixed with edginess to make this a fun shot. I’m a fan of your eco friendly viking warrior route!

Sora Choi (spinfur) - I’m always a supporter of swinging for the fences so thank you for taking a risk tonight. While I agree that you’re showing a new side to yourself, I still see that edginess linger in this shot and I’m a fan of it. A sense of longing is clearly displayed by your facial expression and completes this shot. Fantastic job!

Xu Meen (icyz) - This is a fine shot. Your outfit gives off a tough guy image and your pose makes you look confident. You manage to make your mask look cool without being cheesy so that’s a win. You’ve definitely captured this week’s theme well, I just would have liked to have seen you embrace your warrior spirit even more.
261 days 9 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel
Omg thank you so much for these comments 🥹🩷
Appreciate them a lot !!
261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Panel in a few minutes.
261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
If you are here already, do not hesitate to join in :)
261 days 9 hours ago
Dimitra
I’m here can’t wait 🩷 good luck everyone
261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
We shall start.
261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Hello, Top 7, Welcome to the panel this week!
261 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately, we have to say goodbye to Violet this week. Thus, you may now have known how this week would be turning out.
261 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Ajathekween decided to withdraw from the competition due to scheduling conflicts.
261 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Thus, just like the majority of our panel, we will also do this by rankings.
261 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
I will call you from 7th place to best performance of the week.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!