This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 11: CASTINGS

Topic » EPISODE 11: CASTINGS

4001 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
LEADERBOARD:

1st- Laura (8 points)
2nd- Aaron (6 points)
2nd- April (6 points)
3rd- L (5 points)
4001 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
Now I know that I don't have to do this. However Judges I wanna weigh in. LAURA deserves this over the others. APRIL already was sent home once. L is like a women who takes great shots but is only editorial. Aaron is a one trick pony. I competed against them. I have seen their growth. Laura has done the most growing of them all. I am headead Olympus fashion week with my collection and Laura I would love to hire you to walk in my show.
4001 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Laura :D
4001 days ago
WitZ
OMG 4 bookies ???!!! Thank you soooo much :D
4001 days ago
Frozen
three, I haven't done my piece yet
4001 days ago
WitZ
Awks :/  please love me :)
4000 days 23 hours ago
Frozen
For being a top model your runway is very important so I expect to see strong and confident walks, and I hope you all remembered that on the catwalk all you are doing is selling the dress, not yourselves.

Laura - In relation to Cirie's comment I actually find you the least deserving, week after week I seem to just be more disappointed in you. Out of all the models I originally found you to be the least memorable, every panel I look back on I have no idea what you did. And out of all the girls, your the only one I haven't given over 16 points to. However this week, castings week, it looks like you've left good impressions on those judging and you've left a good impression on me to. I didn't like how swirly your dress was at the bottom, but overall your walk and face was strong. Laura you've actually impressed me this week congratulations.

April - On the other hand April, even though you've been eliminated, I have enjoyed your work and only remember the positives. However, this week, looking at your catwalk, I find myself disappointed. Your actually walk isn't bad, your face isn't bad. But what is bad, is your hands. Examining your walk, you can be quite fiddly and it's very noticeable.

L - Its a shame, because in this competition you've been quite a successful model, but Cirie could be right in that your only editorial. While watching your walk I found you to be quite rigid, and what's worse is that here your the opening girl so your walk should be a lot stronger, yet I found myself liking the two models who then came after you.

Aaron - Now I would disagree with Cirie's comment about you being a one trick pony, but I have found you to be quite inconsistent across the competition, looking at your walk though, there are both negatives and positives. The negatives being that you actually look quite dumpy in the dress and it makes your head look overly bobbly. However the positives being that your walk is actually quite good and I really liked your turn, also unlike April when you were fiddling with your dress it wasn't as noticeable.

Overall I feel at this stage your walks should be stronger and I think more practice needs to put in here. Now, I've decided that I'm only going to be booking one model here and that model is Laura. Congratulations for once you've actually impressed me. April, L and Aaron you three were not booked as this is a serious runway and therefore your walks must be perfect. While in the competition you may be allowed a few mess ups, but here it is the real thing and if you mess up, it means the clients messed up because of you, which will reflect awfully on your careers.
4000 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
SO THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE IS, LAURA who booked 4 out of 4.

Here's the Leaderboard:

Laura- 10 (4/4)
Aaron- 7 (1/4)
April- 7 (1/4)
L- 7 (1/4)
4000 days 21 hours ago
WitZ
Yay !!! 4/4 !!!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!