This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2 Comments

Topic » Round 2 Comments

3523 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Post what you want

I will also post all confessionals here

Players were asked to send confessionals (optional) addressing brandonljw's elimination against michael222, the switch in Worlds and any messages to you the viewers
3522 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
From jman96
Re: Rankings/Confessional
Oct 6, 2014 06:25:11
to RShowFreak
>Competitors, the Viewers are ranking once again.  Remember that it is a point based ranking that is CUMULATIVE meaning last week's rankings will affect this week's rankings.
>
>So to help your chances send me a confessional addressing the following topics:
>
>1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny
Its always interesting to see when The Scale of Justice comes into play. It always involve Strategy and Luck. Sadly Michael won the duel and is back in the game. The game has many other chances to get him out.

>2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Vortex)

Still same rules sense i was on team Vortex. Still like the rules for now. Nothing else I can say.

>3. Any message to the viewers

Enjoy the show as its bound to get crazier with this cast. It's fun.
3522 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Oct 6, 2014 06:52:27
to RShowFreak
1. The duel did not go how I wanted because I really wanted Michael to go.
2. I am in the same world as last time so it doesn't matter to me.
3. I hope you guys rank me high again because it makes me feel good lol.
3522 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
rom Gaiaphage
Oct 6, 2014 08:12:37
to RShowFreak
Reaction to the Duel of Destiny:

As expected, Brandon lost, and although we lose a member, he wasnt much help so its not a big loss. Really hoping we can win some challenges and gain safety for a bit though.

2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Vortex)

It seems cool, and its a quick mix up of the game to throw at people. I'm starting off as the dictator, so that's badass lol! Really hope no one overthrows me
though, i think i have a pretty big target since i'm seen as the popular threat, and this game is based a lot on popularity.

3. Any message to the viewers

Thanks for supporting me still lol!
3522 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
From splozojames50
Oct 6, 2014 10:30:38
to RShowFreak
1. That was a cool concept. Secretly hoping Michael would lose but oh well if its other teams strategy to use him to take out their weak links or if they want him out is fine with me if he is targeted more.

2. I guess im sad since I am not too viable for the spot of protected/decider looking back at last weeks rankings now that im in the future lol. Then again it could still be beneficial because gaia is now the ruler in the past so i guess thats reassuring.

3. I guess im playing under the radar right now but if i ever become the protected/decider the last thing i would do is waste that opportunity to do something with it since it doesnt look like i will be getting it very often at this point xD
3522 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Oct 6, 2014 11:20:34
to RShowFreak
1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny? I'm glad my team member won it should keep the team strong hopefully we can all put this drama behind us at least long enough to compete in worldy challenge
2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Vortex). I mean I think letting the vl decide our decider is interesting, i think we will be able to find out a lot about the concensus of the vl after this "episode"
3. Any message to the viewers? Not rly anything new in terms of the game it's been quite consistent so far. I have to write a 5000 world paper for history this week on Alexander the Great that's worth 40% of my final grade, so pray for me y'all.
3522 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Warthhogs
Confessional
Oct 6, 2014 14:51:04
to RShowFreak
1. I wanted Michael to go but whatever
2. The VL hates me so... I don't like the rules
3. ?
3522 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
From MrOrange890
Oct 6, 2014 15:06:35
to RShowFreak
I'm not surprised michael222 won, he's a strong competitor and I came into this knowing that. He'll be one of the hardest to get out. I'm really excited my team won and got to be safe, I think it really shows the other teams that we are capable of winning, but every challenge is different so we can still lose. So far this game has been really fun and I can't wait to see how the rest of the game turns out. Thanks for reading ?
3522 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Warthhogs
Confessional
Oct 6, 2014 18:22:30
to RShowFreak
Jkjkjk15
Really Gaia -_- Really

This bitch keeps on bitching and talking after a question is asked. Like pay attention!
3522 days 11 hours ago
Dito
Gaiaphage
i control the vl i will destroy ur game

Really Gaia?! No one player is bigger then the Viewers Lounge
3522 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Oct 6, 2014 18:52:57
to RShowFreak
>Competitors, the Viewers are ranking once again.  Remember that it is a point based ranking that is CUMULATIVE meaning last week's rankings will affect this week's rankings.
>
>So to help your chances send me a confessional addressing the following topics:
>
>1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny. YAYAYAYAYAY I think I just got myself a better position in this game. I think brandon was a dead weight to our team and micheal can cause all kinds of havoc.
>2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Vortex)The future was better tbh. I don' think that Gaia was targetting me just yet, so I was confident with him being the protected every round. Now he might not be. :(
>3. Any message to the viewers Hi! <3 ummmm rank me high please
I will try to keep my utr game going for as long as possible so hopefully i can stay above one or two people at least so I don't get targeted for being most hated.
3522 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
our team is insanely inactive lol
Oct 6, 2014 19:01:33
to noraw6842 RShowFreak
but you fucking rock lol, you got that one point to tie it up :D

we should definitley watch each others backs
3522 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
CONFESSIONAL
Oct 6, 2014 19:05:17
to RShowFreak
Safety :D

It was tough since i was the only one there until the very end, but Noraw pulled through for us on of the questions which set us up for the final question to win it.

i am disappointed at how inactive my team is, but shit happens lol. But they gotta be more inactive.

Today at the challenge i joked around a lot, hoping to make people laugh and find me likable so im not such a threat for being "the viewer's player"

Lot of people in this game have called me a dictator and what not because im popular, so ive just been joking around and making fun of the fact, but hope they dont see me as a too big threat because of this.
3522 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: our team is insanely inactive lol
Oct 6, 2014 19:05:36
to noraw6842 RShowFreak
yeah haha, we need it :P

and i added rshow here so he gets mails
>for sure! glad to bring something to the team at least lol
>>but you fucking rock lol, you got that one point to tie it up :D
>>
>>we should definitley watch each others backs
3522 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Re: our team is insanely inactive lol
Oct 6, 2014 19:06:28
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak
ok! sounds good
>yeah haha, we need it :P
>
>and i added rshow here so he gets mails
>>for sure! glad to bring something to the team at least lol
>>>but you fucking rock lol, you got that one point to tie it up :D
>>>
>>>we should definitley watch each others backs
3522 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
We VL here's another confessional!
Oct 6, 2014 19:12:21
to RShowFreak
I really want this protected! I feel like I am not safe and I really need this! If I get decider I will be putting in HowLovely vs Charli because he is fucking annoying... He tries to play everyone... Well a vote for me is a vote for an annoying person going in!

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!