This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2 Comments

Topic » Round 2 Comments

3534 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Re: Protected Vote Round 2
Oct 6, 2014 19:14:10
to RShowFreak
I'd liked to be protected because idk how other feel about me, I think I might be in danger. I would appreciate a any saves I get.
3534 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Oct 6, 2014 19:17:49
to RShowFreak
Conefessional: Hi VL, obviously out team lost and now I need votes to stay safe. My goal in this game is to try and stay out of the Duel of Destiny as long as POSSIBLE and I need votes to get it. Hopefully I was most popular on my team because that seems to be the direction everybody is leaning for who to vote for and hopefully you vote me as well. If I am protected AND I am chosen as the decider I would probably throw in people who were directly attacking those who threatened me or any of my friends in any way.
3534 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Warthhogs
Confessional
Oct 6, 2014 19:18:28
to RShowFreak
I know I'm not going to be the protected or whatever so anyways yay I'm top 10! :D
3534 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From splozojames50
~my plea~
Oct 6, 2014 19:19:54
to RShowFreak
not sure how exactly to approach this

first off, the most obvious thing to state would be that i scored the most points for the team. so in that sense i guess i am deserving... yet none of that matters much in the grand scheme of things i probably wouldnt base my votes on that sorta stuff anyways

okay i just saw the rankings and see im last LOL

ofl is first and im last? *flashback to gen 1 when ofl got first out like 5 times in a row*

am i being systematically trolled? does the viewers lounge just want a bunch of over the top tryhards?

you know what viewers lounge? I don't need yo help, I can take care of myself.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/3697379
3534 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hey team
Oct 6, 2014 19:20:23
to noraw6842 immaxyman Jordonk kaylee21 RShowFreak
we won todays challenge, but only 2 of us showed and we almost lost

we definitley need to be more active as a group if we wanna keep up with the other teams
3534 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: Still got our...
Oct 6, 2014 19:21:11
to Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
Whatever yall want. my team is pretty inactive so dont base it off whatll help my team

base it off what will help me and you, so whatever you want im cool with
>Do you think Charli is a good move?
>>ok no problem, best of luck bro!
>>>I know XD just making sure! Obviously Wyatt is safe on my team so I'm going to try and sway him if he's decider to Charli...
>>>>yes haha. during challenges we obviously gotta go after each others teams sometimes but strategy wise im still with you
>>>>>Cross team Alliance going?:P
3534 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From CharlieBibi
Oct 6, 2014 19:22:42
to RShowFreak
Well you hate me and my friends and love the people I hate so I dont really know WHY I should bother with this but ik if I dont say anything you'll be even more mad at me for some reason. Anyways do what u want i rly dont care ill just make sure im in good with everyone.

^^^MyPlea
3534 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From kaylee21
Re: hey team
Oct 6, 2014 19:23:45
to Gaiaphage noraw6842 immaxyman Jordonk RShowFreak
Exactly! I promise to be more active. Do we all have skype? Maybe that'll help our game a little bit, if we do like a team group challenge. We could help each other remind each other that we have a challenge and etc.
>we won todays challenge, but only 2 of us showed and we almost lost
>
>we definitley need to be more active as a group if we wanna keep up with the other teams
3534 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Re: hey team
Oct 6, 2014 19:29:42
to kaylee21 Gaiaphage immaxyman Jordonk RShowFreak
yes. <3 my skype is noraw.tengaged
>Exactly! I promise to be more active. Do we all have skype? Maybe that'll help our game a little bit, if we do like a team group challenge. We could help each other remind each other that we have a challenge and etc.
>>we won todays challenge, but only 2 of us showed and we almost lost
>>
>>we definitley need to be more active as a group if we wanna keep up with the other teams
3533 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
From HowLovely
Re: Rankings/Confessional
Oct 7, 2014 14:37:39
to RShowFreak
Ok, sorry viewers, I was GROUNDED. By my parents which sucks.

1. I'm surprised that Micheal won, but I'm happy. I mean, brandon was close, but micheal pulled it out for Team Epoch!
2. I'm ok with my new team rules. Because I was AFK, I might be going in, which scares my TG shirt off of me. XD
3. Alright viewers, just wanted to let you know that i respect your descision of me being 13th, atleast im not last. (splozo) BYE VIEWERS! ^_^
3533 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Confessional..
Oct 7, 2014 19:17:45
to RShowFreak
Thanks so much for making me protected! I thought it was Wyatt for sure! I hope you make me protected because I will throw in HowLovely and Charli because he annoys the hell outta me LMAOOO thank you !
3533 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Re: Decider Vote
Oct 7, 2014 19:36:03
to RShowFreak
Confessional: Hello viewers, I am one of the protected this week and I hope you are able to reward me with being the decider. I am not sure who I am going to throw in yet but I will be asking my team in our world on who they want me to send in from the other team and I will ask a few others privately who to send in from our own team. If I approve both decisions I will probably be doing what my team wants.
3533 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
confessional
Oct 7, 2014 23:08:05
to RShowFreak
Hello all, you guys selected Jkjk the decider which is great for me since now she was been decider twice and if anybody wants to target the popular person it will be here. I hope neither of us are targetted as we are both extremely active.

That worldly challenge was sooooo fun, So funny the banter the teams had back and forth I enjoyed it alot then the new rankings came out. I'm maintained my spot at #3 so glad you guys don't hate me yet, hope it stays that way. Splozo is last place which gets me a tad paranoid like why is he last. Is it solely because he didn't send confessionals or is he plotting something big...idk but i got my eye on him :)

jordonk and michael222 advanced high in the rankings. Not to surprised tbh for as many people who dislike jordonk for his attitude towards some people (I personally find it amusing but I understand how some people could be annoyed) there prob are just as many people who respect him for being all FU VL I BEAT ALL OF YOU type rant. With michael even tho he was clearly wrong for saying the top of the charts are due to his hatred I could see people respecting that he stood his group and drama is always good tv.

Jkjk told me she is voting in howlovely vs. charlie into the duel of destiny since howlovely was inactive last challenge, I am a little worried howlovely might lose tho :0. If i was protected/decider i was deciding between michael and howlovely my self with charlie as the potential vortex memeber so jkjk and I are having the same thinking patterns atm.

oakley said he won't vote me in as part of that us/gaiaphage three person alliance to attempt to keep each other safe. Hopefully he stay true which i think he will.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!