This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6 Comments

Topic » Round 6 Comments

3491 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here I will post confessionals from the players for this Round

I asked them to submit confessionals based on their current state in their world, their team and where their game is headed
3491 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Confessional
Oct 23, 2014 18:07:31
to RShowFreak
I believe i am in a good place for my team. I was a big part of our last two victories! Im losing viewers support though which is sad. The only one onn my team that i dont talk to is Michael *Shutters* I believe within the next two weeks we will be two teams!
3491 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: Worldly Challenge 6/Confessional
Oct 23, 2014 18:07:40
to RShowFreak
1. What is your current status in your world and in your team?:

I think I am in a decent spot. I'm on good terms with my entire team and the most active, so I don't think they will come after me. I just need to keep on good terms with other teams, and i think ive done a fairly good job at that.

2. What is your strategy moving forward?:

Continue to be active and friendly. Just give it my all in challenges, make little or no enemies, and just not get sent in the duel of destiny.

3. Where do you think the game is headed?  When do you think we will split into 2 teams?

I'm pretty sure tomorrow night before the challenge we'll switch up OR it'll be a double elimination night, and we split teams at Final 10.
3491 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Oct 23, 2014 18:30:38
to RShowFreak
1. What is your current status in your world and in your team?
    I feel like I am a key player on my team. I am pretty sure that Charlie (Felix) and MrOrange really like me but I do feel like jman resents me because I told him the first time I was protected that if I did become the decider I would be putting him in and I just put him in now so I feel like there is some hatred there.
2. What is your strategy moving forward?
    My strategy moving forward is just to be friends with as many people as I can so that I don't get thrown into duels and hope my team can win another challenge. I hope that my different allegiances around the cast help keep me safe for a long while.
3. Where do you think the game is headed?  When do you think we will split into 2 teams?
    I have a feeling they will split to 2 this round AT the challenge. If they don't then I would think they would split at 10 because I doubt they will split at an uneven number. Moving forward I don't really know how the format will change when we DO get to 2 teams. We might just drop one set of the three rules we have now or two entirely different sets of rules will come into play, and hopefully I can just deal with either. And hopefully I can stay loved by the Viewers because that always makes me feel good inside to know that I am not universally hated like I thought I would be.
3491 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jordonk
Re: hey team chromos
Oct 23, 2014 19:05:39
to Gaiaphage noraw6842 Jordonk kaylee21 RShowFreak
I won't, I have the biggest of the season friday and I paint up for the games
>next challenge is 7 pm est tmrw (friday) so will yall be here?
>
>i dont know if i will be here, as im having some friends over to chill and drink and all that dumb shit, but dont hold it against me if im not here cause ive been to every other challenge :s
>
>but if you can be here try to be here! teams are now 4-4-4 and we wanna try and stay 1 person above the others! just us 4 left, we can kick ass together
3491 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Oct 23, 2014 19:06:00
to noraw6842 Jordonk kaylee21 RShowFreak
ok have fun!
>I won't, I have the biggest of the season friday and I paint up for the games
>>next challenge is 7 pm est tmrw (friday) so will yall be here?
>>
>>i dont know if i will be here, as im having some friends over to chill and drink and all that dumb shit, but dont hold it against me if im not here cause ive been to every other challenge :s
>>
>>but if you can be here try to be here! teams are now 4-4-4 and we wanna try and stay 1 person above the others! just us 4 left, we can kick ass together
3491 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Oct 23, 2014 19:52:00
to Gaiaphage Jordonk kaylee21 RShowFreak
I will try my damnest to be here
>ok have fun!
>>I won't, I have the biggest of the season friday and I paint up for the games
>>>next challenge is 7 pm est tmrw (friday) so will yall be here?
>>>
>>>i dont know if i will be here, as im having some friends over to chill and drink and all that dumb shit, but dont hold it against me if im not here cause ive been to every other challenge :s
>>>
>>>but if you can be here try to be here! teams are now 4-4-4 and we wanna try and stay 1 person above the others! just us 4 left, we can kick ass together
3491 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Oct 23, 2014 19:57:57
to RShowFreak
>Your next Worldly Challenge will begin LIVE TOMORROW (FRIDAY) at 7 pm est.  It will be more beneficial to have more players present.
>
>Also before then, send me a confessional describing the following:
>
>1. What is your current status in your world and in your team?In my world, "shit" the past is my least favorite place. I think I am 3rd on a team of 4 so meh, could be better could be worse.
>2. What is your strategy moving forward? Stay under the radar and try to keep my ass out of elimanations
>3. Where do you think the game is headed?  When do you think we will split into 2 teams? The game is headed to a oakley win. I refuse to let that happen. If/when we split into 2 teams (my guess is f10) and I end up on his, I will throw every challenge until his ass is out.
3491 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
From jman96
Oct 24, 2014 06:28:55
to RShowFreak
>Your next Worldly Challenge will begin LIVE TOMORROW (FRIDAY) at 7 pm est.  It will be more beneficial to have more players present.
>
>
>1. What is your current status in your world and in your team?

Back in the present where we all vote. I think im still in the bottom of the totem pole. No matter what i do, i'll still be in danger. Must win the next challenge to be safe for a while.

>2. What is your strategy moving forward?

My strategy is to try to win, hope to keep the power out of the wrong peoples hands and if i go into elimination, ill try to kick ass.

>3. Where do you think the game is headed?  When do you think we will split into 2 teams?

with 12 people now, the game might go into 2 teams very soon.  And when that happens, i'll be ready.
>
3490 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
From kaylee21
Oct 24, 2014 16:31:15
to RShowFreak
1. What is your current status in your world and in your team? I'm playing my cards correctly. Just moving online sly and whatnot. No one suspects me to be a backstabbing bitch, which is exactly what I'm doing.
2. What is your strategy moving forward? To keep my enemies CLOSE. I know who's gunning for me and who isn't. I haven't been playing the game to my fullest because I know it'd make me a target hince most of the top players being voted out so far. I've been sucky at challenges, which has made my team want to save me. I'm playing this game the way it needs to be played!
3. Where do you think the game is headed?  When do you think we will split into 2 teams? The game is headed into a MUCH, MUCH more intense chapter. It's about to get good as hell. Probably this week or next week. We're getting slim as shit.
3490 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From michael222
Oct 24, 2014 17:40:14
to RShowFreak
>
>
>1. What is your current status in your world and in your team?
I still don't think my team likes me I haven't really spoken to any of them
>2. What is your strategy moving forward?
There's not much I can do at the moment except win challenges
>3. Where do you think the game is headed?  When do you think we will split into 2 teams?
I think the teams will merge into 2 around when one team has 2 people left, although it would be beneficial for me I don't think it's going to happen for a while
>
>THIS CONFESSIONAL IS MANDATORY.  IF NOT COMPLETED, YOU WILL BE INDIVIDUALLY PENALIZED
3490 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
ofl1998

Confessional: I originally was gonna vote jman to avoid a tie but I decided that if Orange were to be the decider I would be more safe than if jman were the decider. Felix also said he would vote for me so hopefully I can get you guys to vote for me because I could really use it right about now.
3488 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Re: Duel
Oct 26, 2014 14:55:36
to RShowFreak Jordonk noraw6842
im good whenever from now on! <3
>Only if you both agree and if you do and one doesnt show up the penalty will be extra severe
3488 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Re: Worldly Challenge 6
Oct 26, 2014 15:00:58
to RShowFreak noraw6842 kaylee21 Jordonk Gaiaphage
I APOLOGIZE FOR MY ABSENCE MY DOG DIED :(
>Please report to the group for the Worldly Challenge
3488 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Re: Duel
Oct 26, 2014 15:38:46
to RShowFreak Jordonk noraw6842
so im gathering that its 8:30pm est im cool with that!
>Only if you both agree and if you do and one doesnt show up the penalty will be extra severe
3488 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Fwd: Re: Duel
Oct 26, 2014 15:40:07
to Jordonk RShowFreak
or we could do it at 7-7:30pm because i srsly need a nap :) just pm me!
so im gathering that its 8:30pm est im cool with that!

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!