This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6 Comments

Topic » Round 6 Comments

3489 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
JORDON
Oct 26, 2014 18:11:24
to Jordonk RShowFreak
PLEASE PM WHEN YOUR READY! I DON'T WANNA GET PENALIZED :(
3489 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
confessional
Oct 26, 2014 20:28:25
to RShowFreak
So when we last spoke i assumed immax would face charliebibi in the duel of destiny and I was half right i never thought jman would be sent in since he is very active and a great competitor but either way he won. Poor immaxyman got beat so quickly but i feel her pain in cutthroat I lost a  endurance challenge in like 5 seconds when i misread the rules as well.

Apparently we had a mandatory confessional we had to send to you guy and girls in the vl, sadly I didn't see it and didn't send it in. I have came to the conclussion that I must of deleted by mistake but no worries since this game has a ton of nice people I have found out what the questions were incase any of you care.

1. What is your current status in your world and in your team? I think I'm in a good spot Janet and myself are pretty tight i feel like and warthogs and I have always been cool. I feel micheal still dosen't like me so if he wins decider i'd prob be going in. The future is since you guys get all the power right now i believe im ranked above Jkjk but that could change instantly and Micheal is climbing up the rankings as well so who knows what will happen when/if we lose another challenge.

2. What is your strategy moving forward? To win tbh I know that sounds obvious but thats what needs to be done I'm not postive on people like jordonk and mr.orange who are high on the rankings feel about me, I like both of those guys from other games i have played with them but i'm sure i'm not incredible high on there totem pole of allies. If we do happen to win hopefully my team will save us we are a great team and I hope they see me as a asset.

3. Where do you think the game is headed?  When do you think we will split into 2 teams? Well i thought final 12 but i assume it must be final 10 now. I find it hard to believe it would be on a odd number or wait 3 more worldly challenges to get down to eight players.

As for the worldy challenge i wasn't able to compete due to not sending the confessional but alot of people didn't either which lead to michael of all people winning the challenge for us. Michael is a rly good competitor when he is active, my issue with him is before this challenge he wasnt active in hardly any challenge and even costed us the first mission. He also dosen't communicate with the team either at least not me, never replys to group mails or group discussion, i even sent him a mail to thank him for saving the team with no response but hopefully this will be a turning point and we can come together and rly keep this group strong possible when he stay in two worlds.
3489 days ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
VL
Oct 26, 2014 20:41:20
to RShowFreak
I promise I will submit my plea tomorrow morning. I need to get some rest and think about what I was going to do.
3488 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Ok, so I was not able to sleep so I am going to write this now. Hello VL and thanks for the amazing opportunity. If you want to see a shake up in this game, I'm the player to do it. As stated in my previous confessional, I am sending in oakley 100%. Jordon essentially volunteered to go in so I am definitely granting him his wish. If this was a 1v1 I would be set. But it's not. And thank god! I get to send in the four big dogs of the game. I have no allegiances right now and WILL turn this game on its head. I will be sending in

Oakley
Charley

Jordon
Chris

These four have been controling the game and it's time for them to feel the heat of being next on the target list.
3488 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From MrOrange890
Plea to Viewers
Oct 27, 2014 14:57:31
to RShowFreak
Please vote for me to be the decided. First off, I would be so very honored if I was voting. Secondly, I feel that I've already been through a lot in this game, I've had to talk my way out of going into the duel twice already, so I'd love to be able to send people into the duel! Thanks  <33
3488 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
From MrOrange890
CONFESSIONAL
Oct 27, 2014 20:23:36
to RShowFreak
So, I'm trying to cover all my bases. I think that after this elimination we'll be split into 2 teams of 5, so I'm trying to get people to like me and want to keep me around. My best bet right now is to avoid the duel, I've already been there once and I do not want to go again, if i do though, I'll just have to try my best to beat whoever is in there with me.
3487 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
RSF Gen 2, Season 9: Opposite Worlds
Oct 27, 2014 23:36:48
to RShowFreak
Confessional: I don't know why I went down in popularity but I am still in 3rd and I thank you guys for that. I hope that whatever I did wasn't anything serious.
3485 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Oct 30, 2014 12:49:45
to RShowFreak
That duel of destiny might be a turning point.

Orange made a big move throwing jordonk in and it almost paid off, apparently from the discussions jordonk/kaylee weren't able to do it within the time frame but got a extension and made the most of it.

This prob was the best case for my game I think. I pretty sure jman would work with me but I think charliebibi wouldn't of and might of came after me as he was very cold during turneys duel to me.

While I'm sure jordonk is up for working with me but my fear is he prob has a lot of others he wants to work with. Kaylee I don't think I've ever played with so I'm not sure of she would work with me at least there's a chance.

Pretty sure the worlds are getting down to 2 today judging by rshow message. I kinda have a feeling that rshow might be doing a fast forward type round today, even tho there wasn't on on the show I could see it happening for sure.
Either way looking forward to it.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!