This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 8 Comments

Topic » Round 8 Comments

3485 days ago
RShowFreak
Confessionals posted here
3485 days ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
CONFESSIONAL
Nov 5, 2014 18:38:13
to RShowFreak
I'm in the final 9, and made an ally in Michael by not sending him in.

Pretty sure I'm safe, at least for a few rounds. People want Michael out before me. And I think i can manage to earn safety through winning challenges, and just socializing and talking strategy.

This is a game that relies heavily on friendships, and I think I am good enough friends with enough people left, that there's hopefully a good chance I won't go into the duel. for at least a while.
3480 days ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: Protected Vote Round 7
Nov 10, 2014 20:35:25
to RShowFreak

PLEA:

Hey VL.. So after my big move last round to gain an ally in Michael, it may have backfired since im the next target after Michael i suppose. Please vote me to be the protected player. i need more time to figure out a long term safety net. thanks, stoner.
3479 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Re: Protected Vote Round 7
Nov 10, 2014 23:54:06
to RShowFreak
I would love to be protected as I belive I've been not only active in the group but also in danger of getting sent into the duel in power goes into the wrong peoples hands
3479 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From michael222
Vote/confessional to viewers
Nov 11, 2014 16:08:15
to RShowFreak
=

I hope you can vote for me to be protected and possibly even the decider as well so I can make a stand against those who are accusing me of throwing challenges for no reason.
3479 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hope yall can keep me safe, to whomever gets protected player
Nov 11, 2014 19:11:22
to Jordonk ofl1998 RShowFreak
3479 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Re: hope yall can keep me safe, to whomever gets protected player
Nov 11, 2014 19:12:19
to Gaiaphage Jordonk RShowFreak
i'm not the other protected player, michael is
3479 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 11, 2014 19:12:58
to ofl1998 Jordonk RShowFreak
oh lol :P well lets all keep each other safe for later rounds anyways :P
>i'm not the other protected player, michael is
3479 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hope yall can keep me safe, to whomever gets protected player
Nov 11, 2014 19:13:21
to Jordonk michael222 RShowFreak
3478 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jordonk
Nov 11, 2014 21:59:23
to Gaiaphage michael222 RShowFreak
Michael message me who you want in from your team in case I win. And yes chris ill keep you safe if I win:) thx for last week
>
3478 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 11, 2014 22:08:34
to Jordonk michael222 RShowFreak
All good! My team wanted me to put you two up and i was like nope lol so looks like us 3 could be in a tight minority spot :s but if we become protected ruler each week, we can manage to make f3
>Michael message me who you want in from your team in case I win. And yes chris ill keep you safe if I win:) thx for last week
>>
3478 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Nov 11, 2014 22:50:50
to RShowFreak
Well shir worse case senerio happened jordonk and micheal are the protecting meaning I'm prob going into the duel of destiny vs Oakley or mr.orange omg this is so awful.

I'm not a weatherman but this is looking cloudy with a chance of flop :(

My hope is Noraw goes in over me, I don't think it will happen but Noraw trash talking micheal may be the only chance I have.

I'm so confused by the protected votes how could if be 2-2-2
I was told jkjk and Noraw voted me (2 votes)
I vote Noraw (1 vote)
Micheal got 2 votes which he can't vote for himself which means Gaia and you guys voted for him
So does that mean micheal voted for Noraw, which makes no sense tbh why would he do that. If I'm correct this rly dosen't look good for me.

I mean I suppose jkjk or Noraw could be lying to me (at least 1)
---------------
It would suck to go out this early, very few people have been active this season espically recently even with all the delays I was there everytime until rshow's said challenge was postponed so it would be a disaster to go out so early but floping is something I'm used to by now lol. I originally wanted to switch worlds as I figured I had a great chance of being he protected and hopefully the decider.
----------
I still wish gaiaphage would be honest with me about his vote it's not like I could do anything to change it. I don't blame him for working with others as it's solid gameplay, I just wish after multiple years of knowing one another online and trying to be his friend he would at least value that enough to give me a heads up if he isn't voting me like I asked. That's kind of makes me revaluate him as a friend. I guess a postive could be if I stay in the game I might be the protected in a round of a 2 vs 2 duel that would be ideal. Yet the show goes on, hopefully the challenge kings will grace with me a duel I can do well at if I do go in.
3478 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jordonk
Nov 12, 2014 06:45:47
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak michael222
Ofc they did. Literally the only other name I wanted to see become the decider was you.
>All good! My team wanted me to put you two up and i was like nope lol so looks like us 3 could be in a tight minority spot :s but if we become protected ruler each week, we can manage to make f3
>>Michael message me who you want in from your team in case I win. And yes chris ill keep you safe if I win:) thx for last week
>>>
3478 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
From michael222
Nov 12, 2014 09:08:52
to Jordonk Gaiaphage RShowFreak michael222
At first I was thinking of sending in noraw as he would probably lose but I think it may be better if we take a try at taking out the leader jk so the other two will not be as organised.
Overall I don't particularly care which one of the three goes in just as long as they don't get an easy win (like the last round).

I think the strongest one on epoch is ofl so I think sending him in may be the best idea but I'm fine with sending in mrorange instead if you prefer.

For now I'll send in my vote for jk vs ofl for now but I will change it if either of you have a better idea.

I'd also just like to thank gaia and the viewers for voting me to be the protected, I would've almost definitely been sent in if I wasn't the protected :)

>Ofc they did. Literally the only other name I wanted to see become the decider was you.
>>All good! My team wanted me to put you two up and i was like nope lol so looks like us 3 could be in a tight minority spot :s but if we become protected ruler each week, we can manage to make f3
>>>Michael message me who you want in from your team in case I win. And yes chris ill keep you safe if I win:) thx for last week
>>>>
3478 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 12, 2014 09:10:04
to michael222 Jordonk RShowFreak
Whoever you wanna send in is fine with me, as long as us 3 have each other's backs.
>At first I was thinking of sending in noraw as he would probably lose but I think it may be better if we take a try at taking out the leader jk so the other two will not be as organised.
>Overall I don't particularly care which one of the three goes in just as long as they don't get an easy win (like the last round).
>
>I think the strongest one on epoch is ofl so I think sending him in may be the best idea but I'm fine with sending in mrorange instead if you prefer.
>
>For now I'll send in my vote for jk vs ofl for now but I will change it if either of you have a better idea.
>
>I'd also just like to thank gaia and the viewers for voting me to be the protected, I would've almost definitely been sent in if I wasn't the protected :)
>
>>Ofc they did. Literally the only other name I wanted to see become the decider was you.
>>>All good! My team wanted me to put you two up and i was like nope lol so looks like us 3 could be in a tight minority spot :s but if we become protected ruler each week, we can manage to make f3
>>>>Michael message me who you want in from your team in case I win. And yes chris ill keep you safe if I win:) thx for last week
>>>>>
3478 days ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
confessional
Nov 12, 2014 21:09:13
to RShowFreak
Well a good friend of mine in Wyatt is mad at me and thinks i am against him. All because i voted for michael to be protector.

Like... Yes i want to keep you safe Wyatt, you're my final two. But i mean if i take out michael it is obvious i am out next so im trying to keep you both safe.

I thought jordan and michael were putting in JK not wyatt :/

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!