This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 8 Comments

Topic » Round 8 Comments

3471 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
You can believe me or not
Nov 12, 2014 21:10:36
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak
But here's the story.

You and the others seemed really close and I figured once Michael left, i would be the next target.

So obviously my intentions are to keep michael safe so i am not a target.

But you are my NUMBER ONE ally. I can even screenshot my confessionals..

I was told by both michael and jordan they were putting in JK not you. i had no idea you were going in
3471 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: You can believe me or not
Nov 12, 2014 21:35:42
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak
Yes i am going to mail them to see what's up and why they changed it

I mean i get its hard to believe that they fooled me, but i mean after i kept michael safe last round i figured he would be honest with me, and jordan and i were on original teams so thought he would be honest too.
>I mean are you going to call them out then? I mean effectively keeping me out of the loop sent me into the duel. I knew jordonk and micheal were sending me in vs orange or maybe Oakley I just don't see how two guys as dumb as them could fool you
>>I didn't get a mail from you yesterday. If i did i didn't read it. I wouldn't purposely ignore it for 2 reasons. 1, we are friends, and 2, if i knew i got it and purposely ignored it like you think, then i would know you wouldnt trust me like right now.
>>
>>I am smart Wyatt. I have never ignored a mail in any group game lol.
>>
>>I know this is just a game and i am genuinely sorry for not voting you or keeping you informed. Yes, i did keep michael safe, but that was to keep me safe in the long run. You are still my main ally, and if i had any idea they were putting you up, i would not have voted with them at all. I was told, confidentally by them, that Jk and Orange were going in.
>>>The fact is if we were as cool as I thought we were why couldn't you tell me this? I've known you for so long I would tell you if that was the case. You didn't mail me back for the decider vote so your not 100% with me and if you are your not showing it very well by not communicating with me. I know for a fact there weren't putting jkjk in, it's obv althought I want to belive that it is a little hard when you didn't even respond to my message yesterday
>>>
>>>Once again not tripping over the game, I'm only mad over your lack of communication about your intentions
>>>
>>>>But here's the story.
>>>>
>>>>You and the others seemed really close and I figured once Michael left, i would be the next target.
>>>>
>>>>So obviously my intentions are to keep michael safe so i am not a target.
>>>>
>>>>But you are my NUMBER ONE ally. I can even screenshot my confessionals..
>>>>
>>>>I was told by both michael and jordan they were putting in JK not you. i had no idea you were going in
3471 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hey
Nov 12, 2014 21:36:05
to Jordonk RShowFreak

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!