This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 9 Comments

Topic » Round 9 Comments

3495 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: hey
Nov 14, 2014 16:14:41
to Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
Yea, ill be honest. i was really worried that you, Wyatt, and Noraw would team up against me once michael was out so i spared him basically to save me another round in case what i thought was right. I just dont wanna be the target once michael is out.
So sorry about that, but thought i could give you the respect of letting you know why i did what i did.
>Yes.. You thought we had an alliance of three:( Michael was throwing though:(
>>i assume you mean michael?
>>>Well i was a bit upset but we have bigger problems on our team..
>>>>i just wanted to talk about RSF and see if youre mad about me sending you in to the duel 2 rounds ago
>>>>>
>>>>>>Hi.
3495 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 14, 2014 16:22:06
to Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
oh wow lol well that makes me feel more comfortable

>I appreciate it... I havent even said a word to Nora LOL
>>Yea, ill be honest. i was really worried that you, Wyatt, and Noraw would team up against me once michael was out so i spared him basically to save me another round in case what i thought was right. I just dont wanna be the target once michael is out.
>>So sorry about that, but thought i could give you the respect of letting you know why i did what i did.
>>>Yes.. You thought we had an alliance of three:( Michael was throwing though:(
>>>>i assume you mean michael?
>>>>>Well i was a bit upset but we have bigger problems on our team..
>>>>>>i just wanted to talk about RSF and see if youre mad about me sending you in to the duel 2 rounds ago
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Hi.
3495 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Re: when do you think we will merge to 1 team?
Nov 14, 2014 16:49:34
to Gaiaphage aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak
If I recall correctly when it got down to 6 the players were divided into duos. The winning duo of the challenge selected 2 people to save (1 of each winner of the duo) the other 2 went home. Final 4 went to the finale
>how does the game work with duos missions? never seen the show lol
>>I assume it will be like the show and be at 6 with a duo's like mission.
>>This is my guess personally I won't be surprised if next round is 2 vs. 2 duel of destiny
>>>
3495 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Nov 14, 2014 19:34:33
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak
hello
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: when do you think we will merge to 1 team?
Nov 15, 2014 09:27:10
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak
oh shit.
>If I recall correctly when it got down to 6 the players were divided into duos. The winning duo of the challenge selected 2 people to save (1 of each winner of the duo) the other 2 went home. Final 4 went to the finale
>>how does the game work with duos missions? never seen the show lol
>>>I assume it will be like the show and be at 6 with a duo's like mission.
>>>This is my guess personally I won't be surprised if next round is 2 vs. 2 duel of destiny
>>>>
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 15, 2014 09:54:13
to kaylee21 RShowFreak
what are you thinking about RSF? sucks we got split up a few rounds ago
>Hey?
>>
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 15, 2014 09:54:46
to ofl1998 RShowFreak
how ya holding up on your team in RSF?
>hello
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 15, 2014 09:55:04
to Jordonk RShowFreak
were still solid right?
>Yeah what's up
>>
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 15, 2014 09:57:29
to Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
when do you think we'll become 1 team?
>Yeah lol
>>oh wow lol well that makes me feel more comfortable
>>
>>
>>>I appreciate it... I havent even said a word to Nora LOL
>>>>Yea, ill be honest. i was really worried that you, Wyatt, and Noraw would team up against me once michael was out so i spared him basically to save me another round in case what i thought was right. I just dont wanna be the target once michael is out.
>>>>So sorry about that, but thought i could give you the respect of letting you know why i did what i did.
>>>>>Yes.. You thought we had an alliance of three:( Michael was throwing though:(
>>>>>>i assume you mean michael?
>>>>>>>Well i was a bit upset but we have bigger problems on our team..
>>>>>>>>i just wanted to talk about RSF and see if youre mad about me sending you in to the duel 2 rounds ago
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>Hi.
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Nov 15, 2014 10:24:00
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak
Surviving lol
>how ya holding up on your team in RSF?
>>hello
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 15, 2014 11:12:29
to Jordonk RShowFreak
for sure as long as we have each others backs as a trio, we're set
>Yes I think me you and michael can control the game
>>were still solid right?
>>>Yeah what's up
>>>>
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Nov 15, 2014 12:45:37
to Gaiaphage Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
Final 7?
>when do you think we'll become 1 team?
>>Yeah lol
>>>oh wow lol well that makes me feel more comfortable
>>>
>>>
>>>>I appreciate it... I havent even said a word to Nora LOL
>>>>>Yea, ill be honest. i was really worried that you, Wyatt, and Noraw would team up against me once michael was out so i spared him basically to save me another round in case what i thought was right. I just dont wanna be the target once michael is out.
>>>>>So sorry about that, but thought i could give you the respect of letting you know why i did what i did.
>>>>>>Yes.. You thought we had an alliance of three:( Michael was throwing though:(
>>>>>>>i assume you mean michael?
>>>>>>>>Well i was a bit upset but we have bigger problems on our team..
>>>>>>>>>i just wanted to talk about RSF and see if youre mad about me sending you in to the duel 2 rounds ago
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>Hi.
3494 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Nov 15, 2014 13:39:58
to Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
What do you think will happen then
>Final 7?
>>when do you think we'll become 1 team?
>>>Yeah lol
>>>>oh wow lol well that makes me feel more comfortable
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>I appreciate it... I havent even said a word to Nora LOL
>>>>>>Yea, ill be honest. i was really worried that you, Wyatt, and Noraw would team up against me once michael was out so i spared him basically to save me another round in case what i thought was right. I just dont wanna be the target once michael is out.
>>>>>>So sorry about that, but thought i could give you the respect of letting you know why i did what i did.
>>>>>>>Yes.. You thought we had an alliance of three:( Michael was throwing though:(
>>>>>>>>i assume you mean michael?
>>>>>>>>>Well i was a bit upset but we have bigger problems on our team..
>>>>>>>>>>i just wanted to talk about RSF and see if youre mad about me sending you in to the duel 2 rounds ago
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>Hi.
3492 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Re: Protected Vote Round 7
Nov 17, 2014 18:42:12
to RShowFreak
I would like to be the decider of course however for this round I believe it's best for jkjk to be the decider to keep us both safe
3492 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
MY PLEA
Nov 17, 2014 18:44:28
to RShowFreak
HEY VIEWERS

So obviously i am not public enemy number 1. My team decided to kick me off the team, and send me to Epoch. I assume to get me out.

I'm trying to make moves and help my team and the fact they sent me is ridculous.

I'm not in a good spot on my new team so PLEASE give me the protected player so i have time to re-evaluate my game and find a safety net.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!