This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 9 Comments

Topic » Round 9 Comments

3466 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Confessional-
Nov 17, 2014 18:48:11
to RShowFreak
Thanks for finally giving me that number one spot:D me and Wyatt have a plan to get me safe and hopefully decider. I would sadly have to throw Nora in and Michael as well!
3466 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
im on yalls team now!
Nov 17, 2014 19:03:52
to ofl1998 Jordonk kaylee21 RShowFreak
lets kick some ass
3466 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
CONFESSIONAL
Nov 17, 2014 23:29:36
to RShowFreak
As predicted, i am not getting good vibes from my new team. I sent a group mail saying how im on the team and ready to win some challenges with them, and i didn't get a single reply. If i am sent into the duel, I'm ready to give it my all. This is my last group game ever, and I plan on finally winning an RSF game as my last game.
3466 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Nov 18, 2014 00:43:12
to RShowFreak
Hi vl last time we spoke I believe I was heading to the duel of destiny vs powerhouse mr.orange. Orange is a great competitor and unfortunate never mailed rshow a time but he did mail me which makes me feel kinda bad for him but at least I'm still here.

We won the worldly challenge for the second time by forfeit omg! Then we sent gaiaphage to the other world with the method being it would technically be the best way to keep myself, jkjk, Noraw and him safe. I knew it was going to be a 2 vs 2 duel and he was obv going to be the one going in had he stayed on our side if jkjk or Noraw of won decider. Sending him over there also let's him not vote sketchy again he hasn't been vocal so sending him in there with Michael who can't be protected again so now jkjk, I or Noraw must be the protected and have a 50% chance of being the decider. Gaiaphage is also in a world now where the vl decides his fate so if he gets decider I should be safe

So basically I think as long as kaylee isn't the decider I should be 100% safe which is great for me. I want jkjk to be the decider tho cuz I'd hate to let down Noraw and send her in with Michael but i would have to since I can't send jkjk in since she is my best friend in this game.
Jkjk said you would throw jordonk/kaylee vs micheal/Noraw which is pretty much what I would do as well so hopefully this all works out and just in case we don't go to individual next "week" then I will still have a shot at protected.

I would appreciate your support and thanks for making me number 2 :)
3464 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: Thanks
Nov 19, 2014 20:33:37
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak
do we choose our partner?
>For sure 100% if next round is duos like the show we should be partnered to insure we make finals
>>yep man hope this proves my loyalty
>>>For saving me grats on final 6
3464 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Nov 19, 2014 20:49:28
to RShowFreak
Well that worked out well! My plan came together but I certainly couldn't of done it without help. Jkjk wins the protected (thanks guys!) and gaiaphage gets decider (thanks again). They put up jordonk and his bff which is great for me since they were coming after me.

Unfortunate it's a free for all duel which pretty much means jordonk and Michael will win and return back to the game which is not the ideal situation but at least I'm here!

I'm glad Chris saved me, obv I was a little wary on him with good reasons but honestly in retrospect neither of us handled the situation well so hopefully with this behind us we can move forward and hopefully make final. I believe the next challenge will prob be the duo challenge where winners choose 2 people to take to the finals. If that's the case the hope is to team up with gaiaphage and put jkjk with either jordonk/micheal if we can help it leaving Oakley with the other one.
I rly would like gaiaphage, jk and Oakley in the finals with me but since Oakley dosen't rly talk to me anymore I won't be upset if he leaves tbh.

If those teams work then I wouldn't have to choose between jkjk and gaiaphage but I could win and then select jkjk to come with us. I feel like I'm in a decent spot, I possibly could even be saved by jordonk if he believes I'm weaker than the rest of the cast.

Final 6 is great it's the furthest I've got since solitary so hopefully you guys keep supporting me and I'll try my best to take this home :)

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!