This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Living Room

Topic » S5 Living Room

3271 days 13 hours ago
willsampson12
Thanks guys
3271 days 10 hours ago
JordanForReal
Congrats Willow :)
3267 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, as you might have been aware, Logan has been absent from the house for a while.

I can now officially confirm that he has walked from the game bringing us officially down to the Final 12.

The upcoming eviction will
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
still go ahead as planned.

Richard, this leaves you as the sole member of the Jocks left. Good luck to you.

That is all, Anthony, take it away
3267 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
My decision should be quite obvious as I had nominated both of you for eviction last week. So my decision this week is that I will
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
NOT use the POV on any nominee this week. The nominee will stay the same. This Veto Ceremony is adjourned.
3267 days 3 hours ago
richardcglover
All alone now Jocks seem to suck at this game
3267 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
Keeping the noms the same by the way
3266 days 18 hours ago
Jacob_C
Eviction #3 - Courtney vs Willow

Clowns - Thats two weeks in a row that the Geeks have targeted you with the same set of nominations! What do you make of this

Joe - Youre the first person t decide between clique mates, nervous?

Richard - How do you think you will cope without a clique? Is it good because youve got nobody else you got to protect, or bad because nobody is looking out for you?

Geeks - Youve had all the power for some time now, do you think this is making you a target.

Votes are die by 12AM EST SUNDAY
3266 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal

Me when I had to decide between click mates week 1
3266 days 17 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Clowns - Thats two weeks in a row that the Geeks have targeted you with the same set of nominations! What do you make of this
--
Well, Geeks didnt nominate me and Im really thankful for that so I dont hold anything against them..

--
Not really.. my clique mates didnt talk to me for a whole week now and at the end of the day there are no cliques. This is indevidual game after all.
3266 days 17 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Lol Jordan.
3266 days 15 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0

I really make of it that people see us like the pawns and the threats after I won HOH and POV the first week, so yeah, I'm not actually that surprised really.
3266 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
Geeks - Youve had all the power for some time now, do you think this is making you a target.

Well we only win the Mental challenges, the other cliques beast the other comps. So I wouldn't say we're all around threats but hopefully people see that we aren't that good at other comps except ones that include using your brain.
3266 days 6 hours ago
richardcglover
Richard - How do you think you will cope without a clique? Is it good because youve got nobody else you got to protect, or bad because nobody is looking out for you?

Well it's not a bad thing since they didn't have my back to begin with. So it doesn't effect me all that much to begin with.
3265 days 19 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, Emily has failed to vote so she has a strike!

We only have 8 votes.

Willow, Courtney, when I reveal the vote, the evicted housguest will just have few minutes to say their goodbyes, grab her belongings and head out the front door.

By a vote of
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
WE HAVE A TIE

AJ, as the HOH it is your responsibility to split the tie
3265 days 18 hours ago
JordanForReal
Wow

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!