This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Living Room

Topic » S5 Living Room

3269 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
He was just given a matter of moments to decide his nominees. Keep in mind that only The Outcasts are safe. Erik, your power of veto has been nullified and you are at risk of nomination. Max, Willow, you may be put right back on the block!!!!

So the first nominee is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Joe

Joe, please take a seat on the block
3269 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
The second nominee is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Max

Max, you find yourself right back on the block, please take a seat

Max, Joe, you are the final nominees
3269 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
omg wtf
3269 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
Eviction #5 - Joe vs Max

Joe - How shocked are you to be here right now?

Max - Is it disppointing that the Coup D'Etat didnt safe you?

Richard - How do you think having used the Coup D'Etat will change your stats in the game?

Jay - How upsetting is it to have one of your nominations over turned?

Willow - Do you think you were safe if you hadn't been saved by the Coup D'Etat?

Morgan - This was the week to have immunity! How do you feel moving forward?

The Geeks - You have dominated this game thus far and have yet to loose a member. This is the first time one of your members is up for eviction, how do you feel about this?

Erik - You finally got a win under your belt! How did it feel?

Everyone - How has the thought of the jury affected the game?

You have 24 hours to vote
3269 days 15 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Erik - You finally got a win under your belt! How did it feel?

It felt great. I wanted the win to secure myself safety and was at potential risk of being nominated with the Coup de etat twist. Glad I am safe ^-^

Ty for safety Richard!
3269 days 13 hours ago
richardcglover
Richard - How do you think having used the Coup D'Etat will change your stats in the game?

It helped by showing who im loyal to and who im after. I was down and out for the count but now i feel renewed and reenergized.
3269 days 13 hours ago
richardcglover
Max and Joe im sorry but i tried to talk to you before i made my final decision and you both ignored me and havent talked to me once this whole game so its nothing personal its all game
3269 days 12 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
Morgan - This was the week to have immunity! How do you feel moving forward?

Honestly? A little anxious, we're getting closer and closer to the end. Less people means the targets get bigger on the backs of those that are left.
3269 days 7 hours ago
willsampson12
Willow - do you think you were safe if you hadn't been saved by the coup D'Etat?

Honestly, no I mean I never feel safe because there's always that time were the pages turn so you never know.
3268 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, the votes are in.

Max, Joe, when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just few moments to say their goodbyes, grab his belongings and head out the front door.

By a vote of 3-2, and therefore the first juror is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
JOE YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE
3268 days 16 hours ago
Jacob_C
Well guys congratulations, you have made it through the clique phase of this game! You are no fully individuals!

To celebrate this and also to acknowledge the Coup D'Etat, EVERYBODY will be eligible for the next HOH competition
3268 days 16 hours ago
JordanForReal
Yay.
Bye Joe :(
3268 days ago
willsampson12
Congrats everyone
3265 days ago
richardcglover
So as we all know Max and Anthony have been nominated for eviction. But i have the power to veto one of those nominations. Well one of you ive nominated myself so that decision was easy. And honestly due to several reasons i have decided to
Not use the power of veto

sorry guys but its just best for my game at this point
3264 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
Eviction #6 - Anthony vs Max

Anthony - First time on the block, do you feel as though you are a target or a pawn?

Max - Two weeks in a row now you have faced the block? Sam question, are you the target or the pawn?

The Geeks - So after 45 days you are finally going to loose a member! How does this feel?

Jay - Back-to-Back HOH reigns and you seemed to take a diffeent route this week. How did you play this HOH differently?

Richard - This time last week you used the Cup d'Etat. Did you get any backlash from this?

EVERYONE - While the cliue twist is well and truly done, are the cliques still here and do they still define who is loyal to who?

Votes due in 24 hours

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!