This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL: THE WINNER IS DECIDED

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL: THE WINNER IS..

3963 days 1 hour ago
Caitlynn7
*Castaways Enter*

we'll now being in the members of our jury

Austin
DJ
Trey
Kamil
Michael
Mike
Eddie
Samantha
and Mike, voted out in the last tribal council!

So final 3!
The power now is given to the jury, THESE 9 ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS WILL DECIDE WHICH ONE OF YOU WILL WIN THIS COMPETITION!

FINAL 3 - YOU ALL CAN FIRST WRITE A FEW LINES ABOUT WHAT YOU DID IN THE COMPETITION AND WHY YOU DESERVE TO WIN!

JURY- YOU CAN ASK THE FINAL 3 ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO BEFORE SENDING ME YOUR VOTES!

GOOD LUCK!
3963 days 1 hour ago
Waggamuffin
All three of you

- I want you to state 3 reasons why u believe that the other two deserve to win more than you and
- what animal best represent the way u played this game??
3963 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
I'm at work so I will be giving my full responses at my lunch break in 1 hour and 45 minutes
3963 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Hello, firstly congratulations final three :)
I have three questions for each of you..
1) what was you strongest game move?
2) who deserves my vote? please rank first to last and why
3) how were you involved in me being eliminated?

Thank you and good luck for the final tribal. May the best man or woman win......
3962 days 23 hours ago
ErinWagens
Waggamuffin: - 1) I want you to state 3 reasons why u believe that the other two deserve to win more than you

Answer: Well that's a weird question, I would say all three of us deserve an equal chance, I don't think any of them DESERVE to win more then ME

2) what animal best represent the way u played this game??

Answer: A snake, they make their way into most things easily just like I got myself into secret alliances and got secrets outs and also snakes dont float, they swim which takes effort ;)
3962 days 23 hours ago
ErinWagens
Ryan, the question is why the deserve to WIN more then you
3962 days 23 hours ago
ErinWagens
Witz: 1) what was you strongest game move?
Answer: Using the idol on Samantha and getting Eddie (Jerard) out who seemed to be my biggest threat at the moment.

2) Who deserves my vote?
Answer: 1) Me! I worked hard through out the whole competition, I was ocnsidered as a weak player but I won 2 Immunity challenges and sowed everyone i'm more then what they think! I also fought my way into the final 3, i didnt float into the final 3! I made sure I wasn't eliminated

2) Ryan. He worked pretty hard, even tho  e tried to get me out in the end
3962 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
To Waggamuffin

Tbh I can't think of reasons why the other 2 should win over me. I'm not one to lie

1) I guess Erin/Mikayla deserves a reason because she played her idol, but she played it on a person who wasn't even an allie

2) Erin did win 1 Immunity I guess is another reason but others did win more

3) If you base your vote on floaters then Lukonia deserves to win cause he floated to the final

ANIMAL

I would say a Lion. I was the male King Lion in charge of my pride and kept them under control to get them to the end
3962 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
@ErinWaggens...That was a stupid move tbh. You used an idol on someone who wasn't an allie just to get someone else out who wasn't in our alliance. That makes no sense!
3962 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
And Erin...you answered question 3 wrong. You basically I said I was the reason. The question was HOW WERE YOU INVOLVED!
3962 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
To Witz

1) what was you strongest game move?

My final outburst in the Final Immunity Challenges. I knew that if I didn't win them I was going home. It was the key to my survival in this game and getting to the end

2) who deserves my vote? please rank first to last and why

1 - RJ (Ryan) (Ryan_Jambe) - I don't see what Erin and Lukonia did. I was the train who was on the tracks to the final. They both saw that and became passengers on the train and let me make all the choices. So I think I deserve it most

2 - Mikayla (Erin) - Erin did play the idol to get someone else out over Samantha even though Samantha wasn't an allie and either was Jerard who was the one who went out. So I don't see how great a move that was keeping 2 Non-Allies in. Jerard was also not a threat so her above comment about he was the biggest threat is defiantly not true

3 - Lukonia - Lukonia floated in the game. Never made a big move. Always voted who I said...except once

3) how were you involved in me being eliminated?

If I have to be honest then I was probably the main reason. I had to call the shots cause no one else would. I was part of the alliance...never made a deal with you as far as I am aware...and ultmately I went with my alliance with Mike, Lukonia, Erin because they would have been easier to beat in the end I felt
3962 days 22 hours ago
WitZ
Thank you both Erin and Ryan for answering my questions. By what I gather by your statements lukonia won't answer and even still she wouldn't get my vote. I will think about the pros and cons that weigh up each of you and go from there. Good luck.
3962 days 22 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Hello, Erin and Ryan u both played great games but that doesn't mean that Lukonia didn't either (although she is less likely to get my vote) I am still undecided, I want you to tell me (sorry for the random questions)

1. Best move you made
2. Where did u get lucky
3. Worst move u made
4. Why u are deserving of ur spot

If I don't like ur answers that is what I will base my vote on
3962 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
1. Best move you made - Taking out the potential alliance threat of Witz's alliance. I had a choice either go with my merge alliance or go with my original alliance. I figured that Witz and his alliance were smarter and would have taken me out eventually so my best move which ultimately got me here was probably voting out Witz's alliance and staying loyal

2. Where did u get lucky

The last 2 Immunity challenges. They were also key moments getting me to the end. If I didn't win those Immunities I would have gone home so for me since they were both spamming challenges that was the luckiest point for me

3. Worst move u made

I'm not going to lie but voting out Mike. I think Erin is the next big threat after me in this competition which is why I wanted her out, however, Mike wasn't online for the challenge which was going to be LIVE and Erin was on so I decided to switch at the last minute to vote him out to save all the hassle

4. Why u are deserving of ur spot

I'm deserving of this spot cause I called the shots. Erin and Lukonia were the passengers on my train. I don't see what they did. Whenever I said vote this person out they all did except for the occasional once. But ultimately what I said happened which does mean I was the only person out of my alliance that had the courage to make tough decisions
3962 days 13 hours ago
mikespike
Ok first congrats all three of you on making final threw, I am still undecided on my vote.

My question for Ryan- did me you and lukonia have a legit deal for us to go final 3? If yes, why didn't you try to get lukonia to save me and vote out Erin after you saw the first vote was a tie?

Erin- if I had of asked you to vote lukonia with me at the final tribal (which I was strongly considering) would you have voted with me or still have voted against me?

Thanks guys and good luck!
3962 days 10 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Hello guys, firstly congratulations to you 3 on outwitting, outsmarting and outlasting us all. Now the power shifts to the people you voted out, that means us.

Now questions for you.
Ryan - When me and Michael were out you said that you still made it here without a sweat. Yet my strategic mind is telling me that you were the mastermind of getting us eliminated and have more alliances and stuck with them, not us. Even though I quite understand about your gameplay, tell me more what you've done because it doesn't calculate to my mind.

Lukonia - Every time I see you in games, you are inactive. Why did you pick to be active here by anyone's game? Anything at all why do I really need to vote for you because I already had someone in mind.

Mikayla - Why should I know you did the greatest out of the 3 because Ryan obviously owned this game?

ALL - Why should I receive your vote? What is your greatest move in the game? What is the most memorable tribal? And lastly, if I am there in one of your seats now, is there a chance of me winning the game?

GL guys may the best person win :)

(sorry it took so long it didn't post last night)

open group

Survivor: Madagascar *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!