This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL: THE WINNER IS DECIDED

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL: THE WINNER IS..

3974 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
My question for Ryan- did me you and lukonia have a legit deal for us to go final 3? If yes, why didn't you try to get lukonia to save me and vote out Erin after you saw the first vote was a tie?

I didn't cause Lukonia was never online to let me try persuade him. This was mainly because of my work hours and time zones, etc. Then of course you were not online to be here for the Live challenge so I just saved all the hassle of the LIVE challenge and just voted you out and tbh at least I was trying to stay loyal unlike Lukonia
3974 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Ryan - When me and Michael were out you said that you still made it here without a sweat. Yet my strategic mind is telling me that you were the mastermind of getting us eliminated and have more alliances and stuck with them, not us. Even though I quite understand about your gameplay, tell me more what you've done because it doesn't calculate to my mind.

Firstly I would like to point out since you think I'm the mastermind then surely that makes me the Outwit person of the group...just saying. I would fully agree. With the tribe swap I had to make new alliances which was yourself and Michael. We never agreed a Final 3 deal was the main issue...there was assumptions. Not all alliances mean final 3 alliances. So once the merge came I had to decide my best route...loyalty or new tribe mates. I felt if I had taken you and Michael to the end I would be less likely to win. So from a strategic point of you I went with loyalty. Thank you for your question :)

ALL - Why should I receive your vote? What is your greatest move in the game? What is the most memorable tribal? And lastly, if I am there in one of your seats now, is there a chance of me winning the game?

I should receive your vote because well you said it yourself. I was the mastermind in this game. I had the balls to do what others didn't do. If everybody wants to hold a grudge and not vote for me since I was the mastermind and decision maker then fine your just going to vote someone who isn't a deserving cause they were both floaters I'll be honest but Erin did do some things. The most memorable tribal probably was when Erin played her idol on Samantha. I remember thinking why on earth would you play an idol on someone who wasn't in the alliance just so you could get Jerard (who she claimed was the biggest threat even though he was never at challenges, never voted out an alliance and never won Immunity) out. For me it was most memorable. If you were sitting were I am and I was on the Jury I would say you would have a shot at winning Immunity but it would be close between you and Erin
3974 days 19 hours ago
mikespike
thanks for your answer ryan, if Erin doesn't reply on the next 2 hours my vote is definitely going to you
3973 days 23 hours ago
mikespike
p.s guys starting my first group game if anyone is interested :) http://www.tengaged.com/group/6034
3973 days 21 hours ago
Caitlynn7
For the last time this season, i'll go read the votes!
3973 days 21 hours ago
Caitlynn7
you want to see your name tonight, it takes 5 to win!
3973 days 21 hours ago
Caitlynn7
First vote

Mikayla! That's 1 vote Mikayla
3973 days 21 hours ago
Caitlynn7
Next vote

Ryan!

That's 1 vote Ryan, 1 vote Mikayla!
3973 days 21 hours ago
Caitlynn7

Ryan!

That's 2 votes Ryan
3973 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(clap)
3973 days 21 hours ago
Caitlynn7
I'll read the next vote!

Ryan!

That's 3 votes for Ryan and 1 vote for Mikayla
3973 days 21 hours ago
Caitlynn7

Ryan!

4 votes Ryan! It takes 5 to win!
3973 days 21 hours ago
Caitlynn7
I'll read the next vote!

The Winner Of Survivor Madagascar

RYAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3973 days 21 hours ago
WitZ
*gets up and hugs ryan*!!! well done!
3973 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Grats Ryan!!!

open group

Survivor: Madagascar *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!