This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Hawaii--Applications

Topic » Survivor: Hawaii--Applications

3777 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Username: Robulusjgreisonne
Color Level: Light Green
Time Zone: AEDT (GMT+11)
Times available for challenges: 7pm onwards EST
How active are you on Tengaged: 7 or 8 out of 10

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Social/Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Kim Spradlin
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Sandra Diaz-Twine
Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: Ry's Survivor Sri Lanka, DrWhyNot's Survivor Costa Rica
Why do you want to play this group game: I love Survivor and want to play as many Survivor games as possible
What makes you unique from other castaways: I have an adaptable and unique style of play. I don't think I play the game like anyone else
What makes you think you can win this season: I'm very adaptable and I think I have a good social game which will give me an edge

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Absolutely
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Of course!
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes definitely!
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes I will for sure :D
3777 days 4 hours ago
InstaFame
Username:
Color Level:
Time Zone:
Times available for challenges:
How active are you on Tengaged:

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:
Hero or Villain:

What other group games have you played in the past:
Why do you want to play this group game:
What makes you unique from other castaways:
What makes you think you can win this season:

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):
3773 days 7 hours ago
sonofhades57
Um, Instafame, I think you forgot something on your application.
3768 days 2 hours ago
jacknick
Username:jacknick
Color Level:yellow
Time Zone:pacific
Times available for challenges:any time i'm ready to win!
How active are you on Tengaged:very
What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):Combo (Social and Strategic)
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I'm not sure
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Ciera Eastin

What other group games have you played in the past: None
Why do you want to play this group game: I think it would be fun to play and i feel i would be good at it.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm very loyal and persuasive. I'm also good at blindsiding people.
What makes you think you can win this season: I think i can win this season because people will underestimate me. Also, i'm very persuasive.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:Yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes (ill try my best)
3768 days 2 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Username: Vin4DaWin
Color Level: Orange (low I know :P)
Time Zone: EST
Times available for challenges: Wednesday is limited, but most of the time I'll be here (especially evenings and morning, and on weekends)
How active are you on Tengaged: Fairly active, I'm on every day (I miss 1-2 days max)

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I haven't watched much Survivor to be honest, but a CBS Big Brother player I'm like Ian (if that helps)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Russell Hantz
Hero or Villain: Villain for sure

What other group games have you played in the past: Big Brother New York by KickAss93
Why do you want to play this group game: My first Survivor if accepted, I like to take on new challenges.
What makes you unique from other castaways: My noobness can allow me to play this game in a fresh new way.
What makes you think you can win this season: Underestimation because I haven't played this before.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: That's all? Easy, of course.
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: That's my duty and I will abide.
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: I can win fair and square. So yes.
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: I see no advantage in leaving the group, so I shall stay. Even if I'm eliminated.
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): I will confess to my sins and my guilty pleasures. And everything else in between.
3768 days 2 hours ago
phillipA
Please answer all of the following questions to be considered for my fifth season of Survivor, Survivor: Hawaii

Username:phillipA
Time Zone:central
Times available for challenges:all time
How active are you on Tengaged:I'm on all the time XD

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):strategic and physical
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Parvati
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Russell
Hero or Villain: villain tbh

What other group games have you played in the past: totem and trapped
Why do you want to play this group game: because it looks fun
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm a genius :)
What makes you think you can win this season: because I'm very smart and strategic so it should be easy for me to manipulate people

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes :)
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes :)
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes :)
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes :)
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes :)

Thanks for your interest in playing Survivor: Hawaii! Hopefully I will get enough apps over winter break and we can begin in early January!
3768 days 2 hours ago
ParvatiShallow00
Username: ParvatiShallow00
Color Level: Orange
Timezone: GMT
Availability: Pretty much on 24/7 im on my holiday
Active: On 24/7

What type of player: Not meaning to brag but im all of them but im a bit more strategic
Most likely player: If its note obvious with my name Parvati Shallow
Favourite Survivor: Definitely Parvati Shallow
Hero or Villain: Im pretty sure im a Villain

Other groups: None so far so im hoping this is my first
Why i want to play: Cause i love Suvivor and Hawaii so this is perfect for me
What makes me Unique: Im surprisingly loyal to people i can trust but dont go against me
What will make me win: im manipulative, persuasive, flirty :P physically good at challenges and people will underestimate me

Promise to Confess:
Of course i love an interesting game and this will make it more interesting

Promise to Active and tell if Absent:
I dont think ill be needing to tell you im absent cause im ALWAYS active

Promise to treat respectively:
Yes you are the host i dont want to make any trouble with you and i wont either with them they deserve to be here as much as i do

Promise to stay active as Jury Member:
yes ill be watching and reading to see who deserves to win this game

Promise to give you more confessions: of course i will try and make this game as exciting as i can as long as you dont tell anyone :)

Hope you pick me :)
3767 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Please answer all of the following questions to be considered for my fifth season of Survivor, Survivor: Hawaii

Username:brandonh1
Time Zone:est
Times available for challenges:anytime after 5 est
How active are you on Tengaged: 24/7

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):physical and social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:Hayden and Malcolm
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:Malcolm
Hero or Villain:hero

What other group games have you played in the past:celebrity big brother
Why do you want to play this group game:we'll you invited me and I know games like this
What makes you unique from other castaways:athletic , manipulative
What makes you think you can win this season: smarts

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yea
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):yea

Thanks for your interest in playing Survivor: Hawaii! Hopefully I will get enough apps over winter break and we can begin in early January!
3767 days 2 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Username: aydanmac01
Color Level: white but almost yellow
Time Zone: mountain
Times available for challenges: after 4:00 P.M
How active are you on Tengaged: everyday all the time

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): strategic and social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Nice version of Colton or Malcolm
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Lisa Whelchel
Hero or Villain: Villain

Why do you want to play this group game: For fun and win
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm funny, nice, caring but willing to blindside people. :)
What makes you think you can win this season: My mind is always thinking of how to win situations and backstab people.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes I do
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes I will
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Of course!
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:yes, jury is fun!
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes i will. You never know what I'm thinking. :)
3766 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16

Username: BradySpaulding16
Color Level: orange
Times available for challenges: 7pm EST
How active are you on Tengaged: very active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Rupert
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Rupert

What other group games have you played in the past: Dragos Survivor Tocantins 7th place
Why do you want to play this group game: cause u seem like a great host
What makes you unique from other castaways: I will make friends with everyone
What makes you think you can win this season: I will make lots of alliances

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yup
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yup
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yup
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yup
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Oh ya

3765 days 6 hours ago
Bailey02
Username: Bailey02
Color Level: White
Time Zone: Central
Times available for challenges: 5-12 pm
How active are you on Tengaged: 10/10

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I don't know
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Coach

Why do you want to play this group game: Because I want to be known around here.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I am good at persuading, betraying, and getting people in my alliances.
What makes you think you can win this season: I think I can win because I am very sweet and will have the best alliance ever. That will bring me to the top 3.          :b

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: DUH, I mean yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Possibly... Yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes
3765 days 2 hours ago
sosyomomma
Username: sosyomomma
Color Level: white
Time Zone:atlantic
Times available for challenges: any
How active are you on Tengaged: alot

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): combo
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: sandra diaz-twine, but better at challeneges
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: sandra
Hero or Villain: hero

What other group games have you played in the past: hungergames
Why do you want to play this group game: i love survivor
What makes you unique from other castaways: im canadian and hilarious
What makes you think you can win this season: loyalty

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season) yes
3764 days 1 hour ago
Anoreoz897
Username: Anoreoz897
Color Level: Purple
Times available for challenges: Antime after 3 except on Wednesdays
How active are you on Tengaged: Very :)

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Extremely social...but that doesn't mean I cant make a good blindside, or win a challenge ;)
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Kat or Fabio
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Kat or Fabio XD
Hero or Villain: Hero!

What other group games have you played in the past: Check my page and you tell me XD
Why do you want to play this group game: Because I love Survivor! And to be perfectly honest with you...I really want to go to Hawaii. REALLY BAD!
What makes you unique from other castaways: I have learned from my mistakes and am ready to finally win this game! And why not in Hawaii!
What makes you think you can win this season: I have the social and strategic skills that will get me far...not to mention some needed physique :)

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: I swear on my dog's tail.
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: I swear on my Mom's bra.
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: I swear on my Dad's toenail.
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: I swear on...well I don't have too many other things to swear on. But yes :)
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): I LOVE sending confessionals. ;)
3763 days 5 hours ago
cluvzxbox777
Username: cluvzxbox777
Color Level:yelow
Time Zone: eastern
Times available for challenges: mon-fri4:30-9:30 sat 1:00-8:00 sun 4:00-9:00
How active are you on Tengaged: active every day for at least 3 to 4 hours

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Physical and strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Ciera M
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Erik off of fvsf
Hero or Villain: hero but some charicteristics of mine are evil

What other group games have you played in the past: i have played in 4 other survivor games I won two of them made 2nd in one and 9th in the other and 1 big brother game that i made 3rd in
Why do you want to play this group game: because i love survivor
What makes you unique from other castaways: i am different i can be very physical and very strategic
What makes you think you can win this season: I am different from the others and i know i can win

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes of course
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes
3761 days 2 hours ago
log2016
Username: log2016
Color Level: yellow
Time Zone: eastern
Times available for challenges: 6-9
How active are you on Tengaged: always checking in

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Combo
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Yul
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Tyson
Hero or Villain: Mix. Can be either whenever I need to be

What other group games have you played in the past: Started a Survivor game that was cancelled
Why do you want to play this group game: to see how I do and how they work
What makes you unique from other castaways: Smarter and very good at manipulating
What makes you think you can win this season: can make people do what I want. Very good lier

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes I will try my best at all these
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!