This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Hawaii--Applications

Topic » Survivor: Hawaii--Applications

3760 days 6 hours ago
rory17
Username:rory17
Color Level:Yellow
Time Zone:EST
Times available for challenges:Anytime
How active are you on Tengaged:Yes

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):Social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Hayden Moss
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Hayden Moss
Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: Big Brother, Total Drama, ETC
Why do you want to play this group game: Because I want to prove that I can win a fun game.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm good with people.
What makes you think you can win this season: I can all to others about "alliances"

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes
3760 days 3 hours ago
spatt12
---APPS CLOSED---

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!