This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3912 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
What would you like to be called?
Who is your favorite survivor and what is your favorite season?
The game is going to follow a strict schedule of one immunity challenge every other day (around 8 EST). Will you be active?
Will you send confessionals?
Please post your skype as well!
3912 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
Patrick
Can I pretend Ghouls series is real!? Kenneth from Easter Island. I'll admit, I'm a CAT LADY.
Yes
Yes
patrick.janik319
3912 days 10 hours ago
mattmon3365
Murphy
Crystal cox and heros vs villians
yes
yes
mattmon3365
3912 days 10 hours ago
haiiderr
haider
idk idc
no
no
no
3912 days 10 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott
No
Theres some times where I wont be on for a day but yes
Yes
anyonebutid
3912 days 10 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
What would you like to be called? Daniel
Who is your favorite survivor and what is your favorite season? Courtney (China)
The game is going to follow a strict schedule of one immunity challenge every other day (around 8 EST). Will you be active?  Yes
Will you send confessionals? Of Course!
Please post your skype as well! daniel.tengaged
3912 days 10 hours ago
Survivor8
What would you like to be called? Sagar
Who is your favorite survivor and what is your favorite season? Sarahnva, Survivor Chronicles: Prohibition
The game is going to follow a strict schedule of one immunity challenge every other day (around 8 EST). Will you be active? Sure thing sweet tits
Will you send confessionals? If you say, "Sagar send me confessionals!" then yeS I will.
Please post your skype as well! survivor8.ny
3912 days 10 hours ago
ARTPOP
What would you like to be called? Isaiah
Who is your favorite survivor and what is your favorite season? Twila, but my favorite season is pearl islands.
The game is going to follow a strict schedule of one immunity challenge every other day (around 8 EST). Will you be active?  yeah!!!
Will you send confessionals? yes
Please post your skype as well! artpopcanmeananything
3912 days 9 hours ago
CK11
What would you like to be called? (kate)
Who is your favorite survivor and what is your favorite season? Courtney Yates, fave season Guatemala
The game is going to follow a strict schedule of one immunity challenge every other day (around 8 EST). Will you be active? ofc
Please post your skype as well! ck11_tengaged
3912 days 9 hours ago
Volibear
Jasper
NaOnka/Caramoan wasnt TOO bad
Yeah
Sure
Spongeboy541
3912 days 9 hours ago
JeanTheBean
What would you like to be called?  Jean
none they all suck equaly
The game is going to follow a strict schedule of one immunity challenge every other day (around 8 EST). Will you be active?  duh
Will you send confessionals? yeh and theyll be rude and sassy as fuck
Please post your skype as well!   hopskotch123
3912 days 9 hours ago
MoooHades
Kelly
Samoa/Liz
Yes
Yes
mooohades
3912 days 8 hours ago
staymellow
What would you like to be called? Mr.Stealyourgirl, if that's too long than call me JNB(Jenzies new boyfriend)

Who is your favorite survivor and what is your favorite season? Troyzan. Cause he was a beast. South pacificcause Russel hanz did well.

The game is going to follow a strict schedule of one immunity challenge every other day (around 8 EST). Will you be active? yes that is 5 o clock and I don't have school at 5 so I am available

Will you send confessionals? Yes with my votes along with date ideas with jenzie which I'd like you give me feedback on.

Please post your skype as well! If I get in. I'll give it to you.
3912 days 8 hours ago
_Adidas_
Adidas
Tarzan FvF2
yes, i get home at 3 (pacific)
yes once a week
adidas.tengaged
3912 days 8 hours ago
jenzie
sloot
none sorry
yaw
yaw
itsjenzie
3912 days 7 hours ago
swaglogan1
What would you like to be called? Logan.r
Who is your favorite survivor and what is your favorite season? Russell and my favorite season is survivor heros vs villians
The game is going to follow a strict schedule of one immunity challenge every other day (around 8 EST). Will you be active?  probaly
Please post your skype as well swaglogan1

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!