This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 - Pass the Sword

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 - Pass..

3911 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys! Today we're playing the classic Survivor challenge, "Pass the Torch," with a Japanese twist.

The object of the game is to be the first tribe to throw their sword at their target.  On my go, one person on each tribe will post *unsheathes (tribe name's) sword and passes it to (someone else on their tribe)* Then, that second person has to pass the sword to someone who has not yet had it on their tribe by saying *passes sword to ____*. In order to pass the sword, you MUST be the person it was passed to.  Once the sword gets to the last person on a tribe, that person posts *throws sword at target*. The first TWO tribes to throw the sword win immunity.  If no one wins immunity by 8:00pm EST tomorrow, then the tribes that are the most far along wins.  If the bottom two tribes are tied, the tribe who got to that point first wins. 

This is a simple challenge that requires everyone on the tribe to post just one sentence so I suggest pestering your inattentive tribemates until they post.

Any questions?

Before you start, please wait for my signal.
3911 days 18 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
wow
ok
3911 days 18 hours ago
mattmon3365
wow
ok
3911 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
We'll be starting soon! Just going to give everyone a few minutes since I just sent out the mails.
3911 days 18 hours ago
jojo7784
ok
3911 days 18 hours ago
karim
ok
3911 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
OKAY, ONCE THIS POST SAYS "1 MIN AGO," YOU MAY BEGIN!
3911 days 18 hours ago
CK11
ok
3911 days 18 hours ago
Volibear
*unsheathes Emishi's sword and passes it to JENZIE*
3911 days 18 hours ago
CK11
*unsheathes Kumaso's sword and passes to Karim*
x
3911 days 18 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
*unsheathes Fusangs sword and passes it to murphy*
3911 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
3911 days 18 hours ago
swaglogan1
im here
3911 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
karim pass it to me I'm here
3911 days 18 hours ago
best
hi
3911 days 18 hours ago
swaglogan1
pass to me morthy

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!