This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Kumaso

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Kumaso

3899 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome to Tribal Council, Kumaso. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is important, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

Votes need to be mailed to me by 8 pm EST on SUNDAY! ALSO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY YOUR IDOL, YOU MUST DO SO WITH YOUR VOTE.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc). And remember, you can't change your vote once you have sent it to me, so take your time.

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3899 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
me
3899 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
Patrick - Do you blame this loss on any particular person on your tribe or was this a failure on the group level?
3899 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
I'd say it's a bit of a failure on the group level but I don't think we should be pointing any fingers. The main reason we lost was due to inactivity and not everyone could be on Tengaged 24/7, so it's understandable. The other tribes just got lucky and had their members online.
3899 days 22 hours ago
karim
ye agreed with patrick not our fault we have a tribe with people with lives!
3899 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
Karim - Do you think being in stars will get in the way of this game?
3899 days 22 hours ago
karim
well considering im like one of the only ones that did this i dont think stars will get in the way
3899 days 21 hours ago
ARTPOP
hi
3899 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
ARTPOP - What are you basing your vote on tonight?
3899 days 18 hours ago
ARTPOP
It's basically whoever doesn't talk to me lmaoo
3899 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
1/6 votes received
3899 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
2/6 votes received
3899 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
3/6 votes received
3899 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
4/6 votes received
3899 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
5/6 votes received
3899 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!