This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Emishi

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Emishi

3909 days ago
obscurity
Welcome to Tribal Council, Emishi. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is important, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

Votes need to be mailed to me by 7 pm EST on TUESDAY! ALSO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY YOUR IDOL, YOU MUST DO SO WITH YOUR VOTE.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc). And remember, you can't change your vote once you have sent it to me, so take your time.

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3909 days ago
Volibear
Jasper
3909 days ago
obscurity
Jasper - Only one person participated on behalf of your tribe for this challenge. Where were the other 5 people?
3909 days ago
Volibear
Probably doing more important things like playing online games with their irl friends since we had no previous knowledge of when this competition was supposed to take place...
3909 days ago
obscurity
From me
Patrick319 has been voted out!
Sep 15, 2013 18:22:59
to staymellow MoooHades ARTPOP Volibear jojo7784
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946/forum/topic/10605756/2
NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IS TOMORROW AT 9 PM EST.
3909 days ago
obscurity
Anyway if that wasn't enough notice then I'm sorry. I can't do 8 pm EST challenges on Mondays since I have class but in the future I'll just avoid Monday challenges to keep it consistently at 8 pm
3909 days ago
obscurity
And there is a challenge tomorrow at 8 pm EST in case someone ignored the mail I just sent out
3909 days ago
Volibear
oh well I suck at reading stuff then, I apologize

gimme another
3909 days ago
obscurity
Jasper - What are you basing your vote on tonight?
3909 days ago
Volibear
Since only one person did the challenge today I think people's true colors and allegiances will be shown in this upcoming tribal council.
3908 days 23 hours ago
jojo7784
Question please
3908 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
Jojo - How do you feel about being the only one from your tribe to contribute to this challenge?
3908 days 23 hours ago
karim
INTERRUPTING CITY COUNCIL MEETING
PLZ PLUS MY VLOG HUNS LOVE U ALL  http://www.tengaged.com/blog/karim/4739565/vlog-stars-game-nutshell
3908 days 22 hours ago
jenzie
quiz me plz
3908 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
Jenz - Do you think anyone is going to play their idol tonight?
3908 days 22 hours ago
jenzie
yes all of us so we're going to have to go into submission and play pop rocks

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!