This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 - Tsunami

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 -..

3896 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in everyone! So, unfortunately, a tsunami has hit all three beaches. This means that ALL THREE TRIBES ARE GOING TO TRIBAL COUNCIL. So, in only 2 days from now, three more people will have be voted out of this game.

BUT, everyone is getting the chance to play for the individual immunity necklace, which means that one person will be safe at each of the three tribe's TCs.

Here's how the challenge works:
Your goal is to find 5 WORDS in this word bank: http://i.imgur.com/aJm2ZPs.png
There are a few rules. One, you may not use one letter more than once. This does not mean that if I use an A in my first word, I can't use an A in another word. It means that you can't use that same A twice. Two, letters may be connected to find words horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.

So, for example, let's look at this letter bank: http://i.imgur.com/Ts9xJPN.png
I have found two words here. Oxygen and Pallor. I cannot use the letters marked with yellow in "Oxygen" or "Pallor" again for another word.

Words will be scored via scrabble letter scores. Just type your word into this website to see how much it's worth:
http://www.anagrammer.com/scrabble-score-calculator/
So, for example, Oxygen would be 17 points.

It's important to note that you are NOT trying to find the most words possible. You are allowed to pick 5 words (no more, no less), but you want to try to MAXIMIZE the point total of those 5 words.

When submitting, please submit your list of words and scores, as well as an image like the "Oxygen/pallor" that shows how you connected each word on the grid.

Obviously this might be confusing, which is why you have 24 hours to submit this one. Please let me know if you have any questions. And, remember, this is an INDIVIDUAL immunity.
3896 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
This will be due at exactly 5 pm EST tomorrow.
3896 days 10 hours ago
karim
hey obscurity remember when u got evicted in stars and u were like ''im going to walk out with my high heels on''
3896 days 9 hours ago
Volibear
I'm assuming 1 person from each tribe gets Immunity?

What if you tie with someone on your tribe?
3896 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Yeah, the highest scorer from each tribe wins immunity.

And if you tie with someone on your tribe, the person with the most unique words (words that no one else in the game have used) will win.
3896 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
And I was asked about double/triple word scores. I'm just going to go with the point total you get when you type your word into that website I posted above, so just use that as a reference.
3896 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
I was also asked about words that might not be in the US Scrabble dictionary.
http://www.anagrammer.com/scrabble/
Type the word in the box at the top right. Since I don't know what countries some of you might be from, I will count any word that is in either the US or the UK dictionary.
3896 days 1 hour ago
swaglogan1
I suck
3895 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
Also btw if literally nobody from a particular tribe submits an immunity, that tribe will face a severe penalty.
3895 days 10 hours ago
LiteCitrus
3895 days 10 hours ago
jenzie
THIS AINT A CROSSWORD PUZZLE HUN
3895 days 10 hours ago
Brandonator
How the fuck do u come up with a name like Tsunami for this
3895 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
The tsunami was so powerful that it JUMBLED up all the words in the word bank
3895 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Tabulating results right now! If anyone still wants to submit, go ahead
3895 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Okay results are in! No more submissions will be accepted.
3895 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
I'm going to reveal the results from the lowest average tribe score to the highest. The tribe with the lowest average score will technically be attending TC "first" even though they will all be held simultaneously, and that person will get 15th place. The tribe with the 2nd lowest average score will vote out the 14th placer, and the tribe with the highest average core will vote out the 13th placer. Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but I needed some way of deciding who gets what placement.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!