This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4b - Fusang

Topic » Tribal Council #4b - Fusang

3906 days ago
obscurity
Welcome to your first Tribal Council, Fusang.

Brandon has won immunity and cannot be voted for (unless he chooses to give his necklace away, which he can do publicly in this thread if he wants).

Votes/Idol decisions need to be mailed to me by 9 pm EST on FRIDAY!

ALSO IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Players are officially allowed to change their votes as many times as they want before TC (and also change their idol decision). However, if i get all the votes early, then I will most likely reveal the results as soon as possible and in that case, your most recent mail is going to be the one that I use as your vote. So don't exploit this rule!
Also, you ARE allowed to give your idol to anyone on any tribe as long as you send a mail to both me and the person you are giving the idol to. You can't give anyone your idol once you are voted out. Also, just in case you are not aware, idols can only be used up to and including the F5 tribal council.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3906 days ago
Fobbyiyg
a
3906 days ago
mattmon3365
ok
3906 days ago
obscurity
Scott - Welcome to your first TC. Do you feel safe tonight?
3906 days ago
obscurity
Murphy, same question
3906 days ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott - Welcome to your first TC. Do you feel safe tonight?
no but this idol twist is just stahp
3906 days ago
mattmon3365
uh i guess idk i dont really talk to many people soooo uh
3905 days 19 hours ago
swaglogan1
here
3905 days 2 hours ago
swaglogan1
when we reading votes ?
3905 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
When I get all of them!
3905 days 2 hours ago
swaglogan1
ok
3905 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
5/6 votes received
3904 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.
3904 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
-Cody stands and hands me an idol-

Rules of Survivor state that if an idol is played, all votes cast against that person will not count. This is a hidden immunity idol, and therefore, all votes cast against Cody will not count.
3904 days 23 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
oh no bye me
3904 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
Okay, on to the votes.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!