This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4c - Emishi

Topic » Tribal Council #4c - Emishi

3895 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Emishi.

Jenzie has won immunity and cannot be voted for (unless she chooses to give her necklace away, which she can do publicly in this thread if she wants).

Votes/Idol decisions need to be mailed to me by 9 pm EST on FRIDAY!

ALSO IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Players are officially allowed to change their votes as many times as they want before TC (and also change their idol decision). However, if i get all the votes early, then I will most likely reveal the results as soon as possible and in that case, your most recent mail is going to be the one that I use as your vote. So don't exploit this rule!
Also, you ARE allowed to give your idol to anyone on any tribe as long as you send a mail to both me and the person you are giving the idol to. You can't give anyone your idol once you are voted out. Also, just in case you are not aware, idols can only be used up to and including the F5 tribal council.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3895 days 7 hours ago
jenzie
ask me!!
3895 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
Jenzie - How do you feel about your immunity win tonight? Do you think you needed it?
3895 days 6 hours ago
jenzie
i didn't think i would win it was a big SHOCK! yes i think i needed it since i'm always paranoid =[
3894 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.
3894 days 10 hours ago
obscurity

-Mike stands and hands me an idol-

Rules of Survivor state that if an idol is played, all votes cast against that person will not count. This is a hidden immunity idol, and therefore, all votes cast against Mike will not count.
3894 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Okay, now on to the votes.
First vote:
Jasper.
3894 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Second vote:
Staymellow.
3894 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Third vote:
Jasper.
3894 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Fourth vote, and the third person voted out of the Emishi tribe:
No one yet. The last vote is for Staymellow. We have a 2-2 tie.
3894 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
As mentioned before, this means we go to a revote. Only the people not involved in the tie are allowed to vote, and those two people can ONLY vote for Staymellow or Jasper. Neither of the people involved in the tie can use an idol in the revote. If the vote ties again (1-1), we would go to a fire-making challenge between Jasper and Staymellow. We can't do purple rock because no one would be eligible to be eliminated.
3894 days 10 hours ago
staymellow
wut I thought we had til 9
3894 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
I literally wrote this in the first post of this thread:

ALSO IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Players are officially allowed to change their votes as many times as they want before TC (and also change their idol decision). However, if i get all the votes early, then I will most likely reveal the results as soon as possible and in that case, your most recent mail is going to be the one that I use as your vote. So don't exploit this rule!
3894 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3894 days 9 hours ago
staymellow
omg im gone :'(
3894 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
First vote.
Staymellow.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!