This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Final Tribal Council

Topic » All-Stars Final Tribal Council

3613 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
also lmao remember when i tried to help yall out and you ignored it

and fuck off dino isnt random he's awesome
3613 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
I don't do charity Ghoul. But I got that reference!

I guess you played an..... alright game.
3613 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Ken, did you know I was going home the round I did?

Same thing to Sterling when he gets around to it
3613 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
robo ur lack of understanding about dino is the reason ur ass never had a chance of winning
3613 days 20 hours ago
RoboZoe
yeah see nothing about this is even making me like smile or anything you are have the same boring personality and think ur funny but its boring and stupid
3613 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
well patrick lmao fun story
remember top 11 when i said i was gonna vote you for lolz until i saw i was a target
yeah... i voted you again for the sake of it and then an idol got played lmao

well being honest, i didnt really feel that out of place following your vote outs. i lost two people i really trusted, but i never talked to derek/gerard by choice anyways and i never talked to mike/sterling that much about game. i really think dino and i making up was a great move for us both because we looked out for each other in the game, and i believe he had my back again after the votes settled
3613 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
Gerard you were honest to god the biggest waste of an all-stars spot. The only reason you were picked is because you're friends with Sagar and there was nobody else on Greece to pick for this all-stars season because everyone was just more useless filler space than you were. Congrats on being chosen for getting a vote at every single Tribal Council and being idol'ed out by some idiots who had less game than the number of brain cells in your fucking head.
3613 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
i had no idea you were going that round
i didnt bother to ask mike how he felt about the vote because i figured it wouldnt change anything

gerard lmao how you gonna call me boring and stupid and youre upset right now because i decided to befriend someone
3613 days 20 hours ago
Stering_butter
@Ghoul

Okay First off Sean fuck Madagascar - you won because there were dumb people and I couldnt care less about most of those people I am just bitter I left early OKAY - Danny and Sam and Cole are all half-twits and they cannot play the game

Now, to the serious stuff.
Best Move - Getting Dino out; I was so sick and fucking tired of hearing about how everyone loves Dino. He was a threat to me in the end and a threat game wise and I am glad he is the person I sent home. It was the one elimination I was 100% in control of and there were no hard feelings, he is just a fierce competitor and you all know it. I think couldve slipped right on into finals and I was not risking it - it put me in a good position to leave, come back, and have a strong chance of making finals :)

Worst Move - IDK really. I don't think I had any HORRIBLE moves (which is a bit full of my self) but I can say I did not have a lot of AMAZING moves where I was in control. Read my statement because I state that I put myself in non-threatening but strong positions where I really did not need to do all the work. I did lie to Rhys - Dino - Derek - and Mike but hey...they all lied to me too. It was just how the game had to be played. My worst move would have to be making too many friendships that could cost me jury votes.

Best Juror Game - Mike lol, GIRL WHEN FLIPPED ON YOU HE HAD A SOLID SPOT IN FINAL THREE HE HAD HIMSELF MADE - it wasnt that respectable tho but whatever. Mike played hard, it just cost him a spot in finals - but Ken and I both know if it comes down to game play, he destroys us BOTH
Best group game I've played in a while (Since GEMMABB #QueenOfHollywood HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) - Every fell right into place where I didnt have to win competitions and fight extremely hard to make it here. This was so much fun.

Thank you for your questions
3613 days 20 hours ago
jenzie
i love how this was "allstar" season but the main 2 who ended up in finals got there by doing SQUAT! it's ok it worked out, right?

i appreciate how ken actually spoke to me and tried to work things out/work together but sadly it just couldn't happen. atleast he put effort in KNOWING i was target #1 and i was gunna go home anyway, he actually worked for my jury vote.

STERING DIDN'T EVEN SAY A GOD DAMN WORD TO ME AT ALL BUT HE FLAUNTED HIS ASS EVERYTIME I GOT A VOTE BY CHEERING "YASSSSSSS MAMA BYE" v rude.

ken: are you happy with who you ended up in finals with? who do you think you would have a hard time beating?

stering: do you think you should have played a better social game to rally up jury votes? bc lets get real... its fucking KONO u ended up with. and who would you RATHER be sitting next to in finals?

(would of asked what was ur biggest game move to both but i think that question was asked so yeah)

GL GUYS :)
3613 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
like lmao get over yourself

isnt it funny how i didnt even bother talking to mike or derek and yet still knew that theyd want you to go

maybe its because you have the shit personality
3613 days 20 hours ago
Stering_butter
And Sean, I didnt not like exactly know but when the votes were read I kinda shouldve expected not to trust Mike but it was too late, we ALL let it slip through out fingers
3613 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
LMAO I was taken out by 2 throw-votes. Crying irl.
3613 days 20 hours ago
RoboZoe
see the diference between you and i playing this patrick319 is that you had friends inside the game with you in here you had a fucking whole nana chat to fall back on so whenever i tried to talk to anybody it was like talking to fucking bricks. i didnt stand a chance no matter what i did because yall just cirlce jerked on each other and expected everyone to just do what you guys said until you didnt need them anymore

i dont fucking care if im considered an all star or not because i was here in the game and i did better than you and half your dumbass premade you're annoying and retarded and you literally have no personality of your own just read the nana chat of the day and thats you who are! lol
3613 days 20 hours ago
Ghoul
Sterling if you won immunity would you have taken Ken

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!