This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Final Tribal Council

Topic » All-Stars Final Tribal Council

3613 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
i didnt do it for your jury vote jenzie
i knew yall would protect dino because he wasnt on the other side
i was trying to help his position in the game

anyways im very happy im here with sterling! we should've been the f2 in another game but this works :) i think every juror besides derek, gerard, and joey would beat me in a f2, but i obviously wasnt playing to get an easy win, or really a win at all lol
3613 days 2 hours ago
Stering_butter
@Patrick

I just bonded with a lot of people and tried to cover my tracks the best I could. Yeah, I lied straight to peoples face but you know, I think people trust me - and I tried to keep that trust up as LONG as I could because I think everyone who I played with was valuable to me. It was hard but not impossible - I just was not enough of a threat to go after lol. I looked at everyone week as a new oppurtunity for Ken and I to go further - I would not go without him. The week Sean left was probably the freakiest week because I did not expect it but I had enough trust in people to get what needed to get done, because my eye was on dat PRIZE honey cuz you know I GOTTA GET THEM PIXELS AND MONEYS AND STUFF
3613 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
gerard LMAO i literally tried to break away from the nanas but ur dumbass is so paranoid about how we all share a brain that you didnt go for it

and then when you finally realized i was on your side, i had given up on you

take your stubborn bitter ass on somewhere because you were never making f2
3613 days 2 hours ago
jenzie
so ken- you acting all nice with me "pretending" to wanna work with me wasn't true? it was just to help dino out? i'm confused lol...
3613 days 2 hours ago
Stering_butter
@ghoul

yes 100% i was going to take ken
3613 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
i wanted to work with you to help dino's position.

if you're talking about the public thing we did, that wasnt for dino. i dont like people lying about me.
3613 days 2 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Im so glad I got pre merged
Thnx patrick31ugly
3613 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
we're glad you got premerged too
3613 days 2 hours ago
Ghoul
also the whole nanas/mega alliance thing was never really a thing

it lasted about one round of the merge and then blew up when pat and I flipped out and then it just sort of faded in and out
3613 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
yeah like literally they tried to vote out mike (A NANA) so many times
3613 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
Ok cool how many nanas were in this game that I sheeped?

Benry. Taken out pre-merge.
Mike. I tried taking him out for 11th and 9th.
Kenneth. Only person I continuously worked with I guess.

And Stering/Cody/Yaxha aren't fucking nanas and I was really annoyed when I was added to their chat on Day 1 with everyone else because I wasn't as close with a lot of them and that's why I had no problem voting Cody out.

So holy shit stop bringing up NANAS NANAS NANAS NANAS XD

I WAS LOYAL/FRIENDS WITH GHOUL, RHYS, DINO, TRIED WITH JENZ. ARE ANY OF THEM NANAS? NO. At least I tried making bonds and alliances with people unlike you who literally sat back, threw votes, and waited for someone to tell you the vote.
3613 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
that was to robo btw
3613 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Kenneth. Only person I continuously worked with I guess.

AND I VOTED HIM JUST TO DO IT
3613 days 2 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Oh my god why was bryjow in final 4 I think I'm gonna go stab my family
3613 days 2 hours ago
Stering_butter
@Jenzie

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THERE WAS ATLEAST A WEEK I SPOKE TO YOU
SO DO NOT EVEN PLAY THAT WITH MY I WILL GO BACK AND FIND THE MAILS IF YOU SO FUCKING DESIRE (but i did get a lot of talking to you done through Mike i will not lie)

and My social game was alot better than Ken's - no offense but he did ignore at least one user for weeks until he was evicted tonight mami - i spoke to a lot of people and built a lot of trust. people lied to me to, i lied to them, doesnt mean we hated each other. I still worked with Dino Rhys and Derek and MIKE after they lied.

And tbh only person id wanna be in final 2 with would be derek or sean but im glad its ken

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!