This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Final Tribal Council

Topic » All-Stars Final Tribal Council

3623 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Everyone who beat me deserved it, I don't think like that at all, and I'm sorry if I come off as condescending, and I'll work on that if I need to, but I'm just so surprised you'd attack me like this Patrick over a silly little game.
3623 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Rhys honestly towards the end of your game I just felt like you were really uppity. Like I felt insulted that you would obviously vote against me and then pm me like WOW WHAT HAPPENED WHO FLIPPED WAS IT YOU?
3623 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
btw Rhys and I just made up through mails

#DynamicDuo
3623 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Something about your style of typing... Changed. And the Rhys during questioning wasn't the one who messaged me on our original tribes
3623 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Alright, I apologise for that Kenneth, but I didn't feel like that. I got a little restless in the game, but I did not send you that PM surely? Thats not something I'd do, and I think you're exaggerating.

Also the questioning was literally meant to be fun! I sat behind my screen having a good time because I like writing alright? It was meant to be tough and hard to answer, but then you insulted me personally and I'll admit I did get a little offended, but if I've offended you, I'm sorry dude
3623 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also

All-Stars Final Tribal Council
425 posts
3623 days 14 hours ago
Ghoul
sterling hasn't even surfaced yet
3623 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
It wasn't exactly that but during the vote where dino fucked it up and I spelled out that it had to be sterling Sean or Patrick you replied like "are you saying you did it"

and my reply was based off me not knowing you personally I guess. I just assumed you were bitter over it and didn't see it as you being funny or in character. So sorry
3623 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Oooh, that vote. I don't really remember that, I don't recall the context so I can't really explain it.

Nah it's cool brother, and me and Patrick are talking in PMS, but I don't give a shit if I win or lose, honestly I don't. My problem was that I wasted a lot of time when this season wasn't really for me, but I don't even agree with that as it's all fun and games at the end of it:)

Sorry for calling you arrogant, obviously a lot gets lost in the translation in messages
3623 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Anyway, like I said, thank you Sagar for the opportunity and sorry if this little fight bittered it all a bit, but we found a great winner in Sterling, and some fun moments too.
3623 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
I hope sagar is cackling at this
3623 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Wait, let me say something Cochran-esque to finish the entire season off

"Urm, Jeff, can one of the auction items be some sun tan lotion please?*

-cast laughs-

-sagar quits-
3623 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Rhys I cared about this game da fuq you talking about? LOL Derek did not care because if he cared he wouldn't vote people out because of racially charged reasons.
3623 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Rhys I didn't laugh at that.

Also, Sterling is not a 'great' winner. He/she (I still don't know) played a decent game.

Patrick, I hope you know back in October, my vote for Khianna was an emotional vote because you hurt me, but now if I was voting you would have had my vote. You kicked ass in Arabia.

Secondly, I ain't light green no more. I bumped up from light green to blue in less than a minute a couple weeks ago.

Third, Sagar who is on the cover of this seasons DVD, and do DVD covers for all your seasons?
3623 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
that's right I remember you bought blue

BUT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE LIGHT GREEN TO ME MY SWEET LITTLE DINOSAURO

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!