This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Final Tribal Council

Topic » All-Stars Final Tribal Council

3623 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
:) thanks patrick :)
3623 days 11 hours ago
Stering_butter
I WAS ASLEEP OMG I LOVE U ALL I CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS I FEEL LIKE MISS TEEN SOUTH CAROLINA RN YOU MADE THIS LITTLE GIRLS DREAM COME TRUE OH MY GOD
3623 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
My dreams will never come to light :( I wanted to win an Obscurity Survivor :(
3623 days 10 hours ago
Stering_butter
Dino watch your damn mouth I am a FANTASTIC winner and you will see the light.

I will see the harvest, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE
3623 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
MESH
3623 days 8 hours ago
CutieAmy
STFU DINO
3623 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Ali stop seriously. Don't be bitter over a fucking group game.

You talked to me once during this game and expected me to use my precious idol on you, over Jenz who had been tight with me since day 1. #bitchplease

Also, I don't play for revenge but it is kinda coincidental that after we were so tight and had a Final 2 in Katherine's Caribbean, you were too scared to go to rocks for me, and flipped on me in All Stars, and now its kinda even.

#imastarandeveryoneknowsit
3623 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
LMAO
3623 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
This guy should really be on Season 7

https://www.facebook.com/marco.bonanno.98?fref=ts
3623 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
"How does my everyday life help me on the island Jeff? Well talking to lots of gorgeous girls in bikinis is more familiar than you'd think!"

-everyone laughs-
3623 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Derek isn't racist he is homophobic! There's a difference!
3623 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Derek is both
3623 days ago
CutieAmy
GET A LIFE YOU FREAK STALKING THIS SHIT. THANK GOD SOMEONE TOLD ME YOU REPLIED ON THIS THREAD AND NO! YOU JUST WANTED HER PUSS YOU VIRGIN BITCHBOY.
3623 days ago
konohavillage1
Marco < 3
3623 days ago
Dinosauro27
Ali chill the fuck down. Ali, also, don't disrespect me. I did nothing disrespectful ever to you, yet you think you're queen fucking bee around here. Well guess the fuck what? YOU'RE NOT. GO HOME. GOODBYE BITCH.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!