This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 7 APPLICATIONS

Topic » SEASON 7 APPLICATIONS

3403 days 13 hours ago
lequan124
APPLICATION:

First Name:Lequan
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):mlequan12@gmail.com
Time Zone:pacific
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:Tyson because im a fighter

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? anytime

Notes:
- You cannot apply if you have previously played in Obscurity's Survivor, but, as always, you are more than welcome to view the game.
- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks; this is to make sure I get the best and most active cast possible. This also means that the game will not start until the beginning of February and will probably last until the end of February, so please do not apply if you will be absent for any time during that period.
3403 days 13 hours ago
curls3993
First Name: Elle
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): belle_elle4
Time Zone: est
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Parvati Shallow because much like her I'm cunning and strategic even crafty

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?,mon-fri after 6 sat and sun anytime
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? of course
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? I will fight non stop to get to the end
3403 days 11 hours ago
iiAmazing
First Name: Zander
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): None
Time Zone: Eastern
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Baylor becase My gameplay is very similar to hers.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Weekends anytime and afterschool on weekdays
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?Yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor Because I play strategic and I am good at this
3403 days 9 hours ago
Khianna
please me
3403 days 8 hours ago
Carraid73
APPLICATION:

First Name: Chris
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): N/A. But I play by the rules and don't get banned.
Time Zone: EST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Tyson Apostol, because I enjoy making fun of people and wearing loincloths.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Tuesday-Friday 4-7pm. Weekends, it varies.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yep.
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I've done it twice. I have a gameplan I know works, because it worked twice.
3403 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
First Name: luis
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Luis.lealx
Time Zone: pacific
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: abbi maria because she was an underdog and did everything she could to stay further (could have won if malcolmn used idol on her but he got 4th ha)

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Everyday after 6pm est (weekdays/school)
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Agreed
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? I KNOW I will because I'm the type of person that strategizes nonstop even in the shower,school,sleep,eating, sex, etc
3403 days 5 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
First Name: Jordan
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):jordan.gerrard
Time Zone: PST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: I'd say Ian Rosenberger right now, as I'm an competent player who sometimes allows my morals to get in the way.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?: I don't have any restrictions
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Agreed
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? I've yet to miss a merge in a game of these, I wound down for a few games, and after a few days rest I'll be back at my prime.
3403 days 1 hour ago
Drizella
First Name: Drizella
Skype or e-mail: drizella.tremaine
Time Zone: Eastern
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Laura M, she is physically great at competitions I love that she just tried so hard to get back with her daughter even though her social skills blow. And I really did like her in Samoa she does kind of remind me of a kinder version of Corinne.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Any day from 4pm-10pm
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes sweetheart I log in and play every day!
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Yes I sure do!
3402 days 19 hours ago
Duffybutt11
First Name: Bubba
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): n/a
Time Zone: CST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:  Kass, we both raise chaos!

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Mostly weekends, or week days 5pm CST
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? The only way i wont win is if i am medically evacuated!
3402 days 14 hours ago
JoelW55
First Name:Joel
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):Jowlings (You have my skype anyway)
Time Zone:GMT
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Depends. I change my game depending on how other people play. I can be a sandra and vote out anyone if it isn't me, or I could be like Crystal, being a big target but making strong alliances and I guess a bit of drama.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?Any day really but no later than 7pm est on weekdays plz
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Yeah of course x
3402 days 11 hours ago
Axoxo
First Name: Alessandra
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): I do not have a skype for Tengaged purposes but will make one if accepted into the game!
Time Zone: EST!
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Hmm, difficult question. I literally sat here for three minutes thinking about it, haha! I guess I'd have to say Courtney Yates with a touch of Russell Hantz. I'll let you simmer on the implications of that.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? I can go anytime! Well, most of the time. Sometimes I have class, (currently back in school to try and earn my degree!), but I would say I am mostly free.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Absolutely!
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? I'm a smart, sassy, and intelligent woman with a mind of her own. I truly think I have the wits and concentration to focus on the goal and achieve it!

BTW, please message me! I know I am a white level and because of this not be truly considered...but if you wanted to hear more about me or why I think I would be a good fit please message me!

All the best,

Alessandra
3401 days 22 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
First Name Brady
Age 15
Gender Male
Don't have a Skype sorry
Time Zone EST
Survivor player your most like and why
Parvati because I'm sneaky and good at socializing
What time would be beat for you to participate in live challenges 7PM EST
Do you agree to regularly send votes and confessionals YES
Why do you think you can become the sole survivor? I'm sneaky and have a good strategy

Please pick me this series seems awe some and so fun!
3401 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First Name: Julian
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): music_is_life33
Time Zone: EST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Just pretend Mellisa McNulty didn't quit Fiji and go with that

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Preferably in the afternoon
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I can
3400 days 21 hours ago
alexclow345
First Name: Alex
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): um alexx.clow or alexclow345@gmail.com
Time Zone: Central
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: a mixture of colton cumbie, corrnne kaplan, heidi strobel, sandra diaz-twine, jerri manthey, brandon hantz, tyson apostol, morgan mcleod, eliza orlins, and stephanie valencia. AKA I'm a massive fucking bitch and people will know when i don't like them and people better fucking watch out for me before i cut a bitch (figuratively of course) oh and monica culpepper duh =3

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? All the fucking time cuz I don't have a fucking job and i took a break this semester from school so my number 1 priority will be this group game i won't do well in but best believe i'll be here for that eventual second chances season
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yeah I fucking write paragraphs over nothing
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I've been a fucking bitch in several tengaged games/group games and I've won a lot of games on this waste of a website and i'll fucking DO IT AGAIN
3399 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
APPLICATION:

First Name: Ollie
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): MrPokeguy9
Time Zone: GMT/BST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: id say a mix of Natalie Anderson, Morgan McLeod and Ozzy Lutsh only because i have the competitive nature and physical side of Ozzy. i sometimes use my looks to my advantage like Morgan and im exetremely strategical like Natalie

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? between 4-6pm EST, 7 is pushing it for me

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? yes, all the time

Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? because i have the strategic and physical ablilty to make it far in this game and with the right alliances and strong game moves, i can prove to a jury that i play a great solid game

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!