This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 7 APPLICATIONS

Topic » SEASON 7 APPLICATIONS

3399 days 13 hours ago
Jesse2014
First name: Jesse
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): neither
Time Zone: central
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Boston Rob cuz he played the best game out of his seasons.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Everyday after 3pm central time.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
Yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?  I am very passionate about this game and very competitive! When opportunity knocks you try!!
3399 days 9 hours ago
CourtneyYates
First Name: Courtney
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): OmenTengaged
Time Zone: cent
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Shirin because she is a queen.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? During the night tbh
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yasss
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I'm playing for myself and nobody else. Plus I'm fun and cute
3399 days 8 hours ago
jayrox9321
First Name: jay
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): I have skype
Time Zone: mountain time
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: ive never watched survivor so idk

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Any day 7:30 mountain time
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I have what it takes
3399 days 4 hours ago
wuau
First Name: Jeremy
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): E-Mail- jeremybb1999@gmail.com
Time Zone: GMT
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Peih-Gee because although she is in the minority after the merge in Survivor China, she still did not give up and tried her best to make to the finale although she has failed.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? 5:30pm EST
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? I totally agree with that!
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I acquired all the skills we need to WIN SURVIVOR!!!
3398 days 17 hours ago
Absol
First Name: Janice
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): deladisgusted
Time Zone: MST :|
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: im probably vecepia just because we play similar games except i don't win : |

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? 6-11 PM EST every day.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? obvi
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? because i use the word frookies in social situations
3397 days 21 hours ago
Nattie
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-M3;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red87\green87\blue87;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\sl380\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 First Name: Nattie\cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
\cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Age: 19\cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Gender: Female\cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Stevo.tg\cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Time Zone: UK time zone so like... GMT I think it is \cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Sugar because she is pretty and cute..\cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? I was sort of losing interest in tg however if I'm picked I'll make sure I'm online for challenges.. Finish work at 6.30 uk time so I'm 6 hours ahead of you all.\cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes\cf2 \cb1 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I'm a cutthroat nasty bitch that's why..APP}
3397 days 21 hours ago
Nattie
LMao what happened to my app
3397 days 20 hours ago
XxHeroxX
APPLICATION:

First Name: Jera
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Jera.azure
Time Zone: EST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: As much as she is hated, I would have to say Kassandra McQuillen. Mainly because I will make whatever moves necessary to further myself in the game, even if it means turning the game upside down and switching things up. I'm not playing this game for a majority alliance, I'm not a mere pawn that can be thrown to the side after merge, I am a free agent. :P

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Any time from 4 P.M. to 10 P.M on weekdays, and basically whenever on weekends.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Of course, I love to brag about my gameplay ^^
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? I believe I have the perfect mix of fake smiles, wit, and grit to win this game. There is no such thing as "truth" in my game. The others better be prepared, because I intend on controlling this game.
3397 days 20 hours ago
Axoxo
When will we find out who made it?
3397 days 20 hours ago
manalord
First Name: Nick
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Manalord7
Time Zone: EST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Courtney Yates

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Never <3
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? yES
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because im Ferice
3397 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
APPS close at 3 pm EST today.

Players who have been chosen to participate in this season will be notified today, but the cast reveal will likely not be until Monday with the first challenge on Tuesday.
3397 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
---APPS CLOSED---

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!