This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 - Crack the Code

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 - Crack..

3388 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Tonight at 8 pm EST.
3388 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

As per Obscurity's Survivor tradition, the first post-merge immunity challenge will be "Crack the Code."

In this challenge, each of you will be mailed a SECRET LETTER. These have been assigned using random.org. This letter is one of the letters in an ten-letter password. The goal of this challenge is simple; use your social abilities to figure out your tribemates' letters. You can lie about your own letter or do whatever it takes to get as many letters as you need to figure out the entire ten-letter password. The first person to MAIL ME the correctly spelled secret word will win immunity! You can guess as many times as you want but only one guess per mail.

-After the challenge, I will not be revealing who had what letter, but I will reveal what the password was, so be careful if you choose to lie.
-Only one guess per mail. I will not respond to incorrect answers, so don't expect me to. I will only respond to whoever gets it correct first.
-If no one gets it, I will post hints in this thread every 15 minutes or so, so check back here.
-It is an English word, and it is possible that letters are repeated in the word (but that is not necessarily the case). The word does not necessarily have to be related to Survivor or the theme/location, but it's possible that it is.

I will send out the secret letters at 8 pm EST!
3388 days 5 hours ago
Ghoul
Can i play
3388 days 4 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Ready for this
3388 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Considering how many people are offline, this might take longer than normal. So I'm not going to post hints until later, maybe after 9 or something
3388 days 4 hours ago
Axoxo
ok I am ready to win!!
3388 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
This looks tough.
3388 days 4 hours ago
Survivor233
ughhH this challenge
3388 days 4 hours ago
Axoxo
you guys if we just give me the letters i can solve them!! that way we do not have to spend our night arguing about the letter 'w'
3388 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
It sounds tough but historically this has been done pretty quickly. Definitely don't need all the letters to figure it out either

3 more minutes until I send them
3388 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Letters have been sent. I think I'll post the first hint by 8:30 and then every 15 minutes after that
3388 days 3 hours ago
Axoxo
ok i got it right??
3388 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
In record time, WILL WINS IMMUNITY!

The word was "abstinence"
3388 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
LMAO
3388 days 3 hours ago
Axoxo
what!!! it wasn't bloodstain?!!?
3388 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
it wasn't but that was a good guess

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!