This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Seguna Tedana

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Seguna..

3388 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome to your first Tribal Council as a merged tribe. I have decided to use Chris' suggestion of "Seguna Tedana" as the merged tribe name since several people indicated that they liked it.

Will has won immunity and therefore cannot be voted for. If you have an idol and you want to play it, you should ideally notify me of that along with your vote. But anytime before the deadline is fine.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled. IMPORTANT: IF SOMEONE GETS EXPELLED DUE TO A SELF-VOTE, TC FOR THAT ROUND IS CANCELED. I WILL NOT READ THE VOTES THAT I RECEIVED. Remember that the people you are voting out now will be on the JURY. If someone is expelled due to the self-vote rule, they will lose their juror status.

Next immunity challenge will probably be non-live (approx. 24 hours) and posted tomorrow.

PYN in this thread for a TC question.
3388 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Oh also you have until 7 pm EST tomorrow to send in your vote.
3388 days 5 hours ago
Axoxo
ok can i have question this time!!
3388 days 5 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Me
3388 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
question
3388 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Alessandra - As a new player and white level, do you think people in this game underestimate you?

Jera - Does the fact that this game have a F3 instead of a F2 (I haven't explicitly stated this, but I think it's obvious since the jury starts at F10) affect your long-term plans in any way?

Jacob - Do you think there is an explicit majority alliance or is everything in flux at the moment?
3388 days 5 hours ago
Oxygen
Me
3388 days 5 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Jera - Does the fact that this game have a F3 instead of a F2 (I haven't explicitly stated this, but I think it's obvious since the jury starts at F10) affect your long-term plans in any way?

It does, actually. People that had a final two plan need to rethink who else the can accept into the final three. But for me, I don't think it affects much of anything honestly.
3388 days 5 hours ago
Axoxo
yes no one would add me as a friend for a good 3 weeks!! and no one would say anything to me until we make the double tribals but luckily i think that helped me!! but yes i am underestimated because no one thinks i can win or have a chance at making the end and half of the game still does not friend me so i can not even ask them not to vote me!!
3388 days 5 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Sorry I missed the challenge everyone, something was up with my computer.
3388 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Rita - After self-voting, do you feel that you're on thin ice in this game?

Jordan - Chazz had some choice words for you after his exit from the game; do you think this will affect your game going forward?
3388 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
I'll take a question.
3388 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Chris - After the initial tribe swap, the Abadah tribe immediately fell apart. Do you think you're still a target due to your old Abadah roots or has that mostly died down now that half of that tribe has been voted out?
3388 days 4 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan - Chazz had some choice words for you after his exit from the game; do you think this will affect your game going forward?

Chazz tried to get me out before I won the immunity, and after they left, they naturally thought that they left because everyone was playing into my hands. They weren't, and frankly I had very little to do with that vote. Chazz is delusional, and I take the words with a grain of salt.
3388 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
@Obscuriry

No, Abadah did not fall apart. We were never together

The Scorched Earth twist negated the need for inner-tribe alliances, since Abadah wasn't at risk for being voted out pre-swap. We'd all just agree on a target and that was the end of our teamwork.

Abadah wasn't really a tribe- Abadah never played Survivor. We just casted a vote once a day and left it at that.
3388 days 3 hours ago
Oxygen
obscurity
Rita - After self-voting, do you feel that you're on thin ice in this game?

For. Sure.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!