This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1A - Flores

Topic » Tribal Council #1A - Flores

3380 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome to Tribal Council, Flores. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is important, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:30 PM EST ON SATURDAY (TOMORROW). NOBODY is immune from this vote, as none of you bid on the individual immunity necklace.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc). Also remember to keep the "tontine" twist i mind. If you need to be reminded who is in your tontine, please mail me.

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE AT 8 PM EST ON SATURDAY (TOMORROW) AFTER TC RESULTS.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3380 days 15 hours ago
Hudspith
me
3380 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
ALSO: PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR MAIL TO SEE IF YOU GOT AN ITEM FROM THE AUCTION.

If you did not receive a mail from me, you did not win anything.
3380 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Martin - A tribe of 10 is a pretty big group. Do you think there are any obvious targets for this vote?
3380 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
Me when I didn't get an item

Bye me
3380 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Joe - This challenge doesn't really give much info on which players are useful assets to the tribe. Are you worried that someone valuable will be voted out?
3380 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
obscurity
Joe - This challenge doesn't really give much info on which players are useful assets to the tribe. Are you worried that someone valuable will be voted out?

Yeah pretty much so bye me
3380 days 14 hours ago
Petunia
pah-toon-yah
3380 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Petunia - Do you feel vulnerable tonight?
3380 days 14 hours ago
Petunia
Yes! I feel like I could definitely be the So Kim of this tribe, but I'm hoping we all just vote off some random that probably wont try as hard as the rest of us!
3380 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
mail me the vote
3380 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Hi -
3380 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
pm me vote please -
3380 days 4 hours ago
Warthhogs
Question plz
3379 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3379 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!