This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Flores

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Flores

3367 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Flores.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:30 PM EST ON MONDAY (TOMORROW).

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc). Also remember to keep the "tontine" twist i mind. If you need to be reminded who is in your tontine, please mail me.

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

Next immunity challenge will likely be non-live (24 hours) and will be posted tomorrow after TC results.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3367 days 5 hours ago
Timster
Is this the most boring predictable season in the history of Obscurity Survivor yet?
3367 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
YES
3367 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
Time for another quiet game
3367 days 5 hours ago
Warthhogs
Let the cold war begin
3367 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Tim - That honor goes to Season 5 (Madasgascar).

The tribe came together to vote off Ian last round. Do you think we'll be seeing another near-unanimous vote this time?
3367 days 5 hours ago
Timster
The tribe came together to vote off Ian last round. Do you think we'll be seeing another near-unanimous vote this time?

- Yes.
3367 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Joe - Do you think (or hope) there will be a tribe swap soon, or is it too early?
3367 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Jake - Are there competing alliances forming on this tribe?
3367 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
me
3367 days 4 hours ago
Joeker
obscurity
Joe - Do you think (or hope) there will be a tribe swap soon, or is it too early?

I doubt it
3367 days 4 hours ago
Warthhogs
Jake - Are there competing alliances forming on this tribe?

Yeah I guess so. But I'm still not sure about where some people stand, there's probably like 5 alliances
3367 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
me
3367 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Question please -
3366 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3366 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!