This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Topic » ANNOUNCEMENT

3366 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

DROP
YOUR
BUFFS.

We are changing this game up. As you know, the Tontine TCs will occur at F14 but we still have two more rounds before we get to that point. We are swapping tribes.

These tribes have been made via random.org, but I have made it so that both tribes are as even as possible in terms of the old tribes (basically, one tribe will have 5 old Corvo members and 3 new Flores members, and the other tribe will have 4 of each--however, both of these tribes were determined via random.org)

The new Corvo tribe:
Will J. (WANJ)
Rich (Zed55)
Andrew (levonini)
Chris (Chris1080)
Anthony (rawr121)
Dana (TotsTrashy)
Joe (Joeker)
Jake (Warthhogs)

The new Flores tribe:
Josh (mman23)
Nick (NJKoda1998)
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
James (BB5lover)
Erik (ItsOfficial)
Martin (Hudspith)
Will C. (Cyanide)
Tim (Timster)

Non-live challenge will be posted soon.
3366 days 21 hours ago
Timster
OMGGGGGGGGGG
3366 days 21 hours ago
Timster
tysm for rigging this game for me obscurity. We're gonna win these next 2 immunities. GO FLORES!
3366 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
Since this tribe swap is being posted at a very awkward time, I won't post the next challenge until later tomorrow out of fairness to those who might want to use their Mutineer's Dice.
3366 days 21 hours ago
Timster
wow thanks for reminding them about it, now that you said it, they're more likely to use it. You talk too much, the host is supposed to stfu!
3366 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
Nonlive challenge will be posted at approximately 3 pm EST. You will have over 24 hours to complete it.
3366 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
shut up timster
3366 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
3366 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
LMAO I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN
3366 days 6 hours ago
levonini
Omg tribe switch

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!