This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Flores

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Flores

3365 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Flores.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 6:00 PM EST ON WEDNESDAY (TOMORROW).

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc). Also remember to keep the "tontine" twist i mind. If you need to be reminded who is in your tontine, please mail me.

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

Next immunity challenge will likely be non-live (24 hours) and will be posted tomorrow after TC results.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3365 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
me
3365 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Questionnn
3365 days 3 hours ago
mman23
I'll take one plz!
3365 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
question
3365 days ago
ItsOfficial
Question please -
3364 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
QUESTION TO ALL - 4 original Corvo and 4 original Flores make up this tribe. Should we expect to see a tie vote?
3364 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
QUESTION TO ALL - 4 original Corvo and 4 original Flores make up this tribe. Should we expect to see a tie vote?

Probably. Or someone is gonna flip because the are afraid to draw rocks
3364 days 4 hours ago
Cyanide

Nobody on the other half asked me sooo :P
3364 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2

Most likely.
3364 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3364 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3364 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
*No one stands*
3364 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
I'll read the votes.
3364 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
First vote
Nick.
3364 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Second vote
Erik.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!