This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5 - Blurry Vision

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5 - Blurry..

3363 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Tonight at 8 pm EST.

Also, an announcement: Martin has decided to use his mutineer's dice. Therefore, he is officially a member of the Corvo tribe.
3363 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

For this challenge, I will post an image of a CBS Survivor player. Most of these will be distorted in some way, and some will be harder to get than others. First person to correctly name the Survivor based on the image gets a point for their tribe. First tribe to 5 points wins immunity and will go to TC to vote out someone else from this game.

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO CORRECTLY SPELL THE FIRST NAME OF THE PLAYER TO GET THE POINT. The last name is not necessary but you need to correctly spell the first name of the player (unless this player went by a nickname or by their last name on the show e.g. Fabio or Cochran would be acceptable answers).
3363 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
First image will be posted at 8 pm EST.
3363 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
Here
3363 days ago
Warthhogs
Ugh I suck at these
3363 days ago
Hudspith
okie dokie
3363 days ago
Chris1080
Cool sounds fun
3363 days ago
Chris1080
Let's go Corvo
3363 days ago
rawr121
hey
3363 days ago
obscurity
You can guess as many times as you want (each guess has to be in a separate post).
3363 days ago
obscurity
If no one guesses the correct answer after 3 minutes, I will say "guess the season" in which case you are then allowed to guess which SEASON the contestant was in to score the point. When you guess the season you have to use the subtitle of that season (e.g. Africa, Redemption Island, Gabon, etc) and not the number of the season.
3363 days ago
obscurity
FIRST IMAGE POSTED IN 1 MINUTE
3363 days ago
Joeker
I'm here
3363 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hiii
3363 days ago
Chris1080
Can't wait
3363 days ago
obscurity
First image coming up

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!